Portable BatchPhoto 5.0.1 (x64) Multilingual
Do you have repeatable and predictable actions to apply to your massive photo collection? Actions like: resizing, converting, date/time stamping, cropping, watermarking, renaming, and so on? Since 2005 we’ve been working hard to make BatchPhoto Portable the best tool for automating those repeatable actions!
– Edit and convert hundreds of digital photos in one session with support for multi-core CPUs.
– Convert to and from 170+ image formats, including: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, BMP, and more.
– Change the cryptic names generated by digital cameras to meaningful names.
– Edit your photos and upload them to Facebook or Flickr in the same session.
– Edit images, optimize for web use, then upload to FTP.
– Monitor folders for newly added images and automatically apply custom defined edits.
– Support for RAW image formats (digital negatives) from DSLR digital cameras.
– Create PDF albums from multiple photos for easy sharing.
– Edit photos with custom profiles, directly from Windows® Explorer’s right-click menu.
– Use predefined profiles and scripts with common edits to improve your productivity.
Annotate & Decorate
– Automatically imprint the original date and time on dozens of digital photos.
– Add single or multi-line text comments to pictures.
– Decorate your photos with classic picture frames.
– Protect photos with watermarks as either text or logos.
– Add grunge, vintage, and shape borders to pictures in batch mode.
– Add vintage picture frames to batches of photos.
– Resize hundreds of photos in one step for easy sharing or to save space.
– Automatically crop images to a predefined aspect ratio or custom rectangle.
– Replace any color in the image, with another color or with the alpha channel.
– Automatically rotate dozens of digital photos to portrait or landscape.
– Easily adjust the DPI and the document size in inches.
– Rotate photos by a specified number of degrees.
– Automatically adjust the contrast of dozens of photos in one session.
– Sharpen pictures by enhancing edge contrast.
– Accurately adjust contrast levels.
– Automatically adjust gamma levels.
– Adjust the light intensity of multiple photos at once.
– Adjust the Red, Green and Blue color channels.
– Make dozens of pictures look older, in warmer colors, with the sepia special effect.
– Transform dozens of pictures to a charcoal sketch.
– Highlights edges in picture with a 3D effect.
– Transform multiple pictures from true colors to gray scale colors.
– Make lots of pictures look like oil paintings in batch mode.
– Make picture look like the photographic film was exposed to light.
BatchPhoto Portable Release Note:
- Updated for Windows 11
- Switched from 32 bits (x86) to 64 bits (x86_64)
- Updated to support any desktop scale factor (100 – 300%)
- New setup format with a stronger (EV) signature
- Fixed issue with 8-bit JPEG images
- Fixed crash when introducing an incomplete activation code
- Additional bug-fixes and improvements