Bootable USB flash drive which contains 12 anti-virus scanners for testing and treatment of computers and laptops. Also included several utilities to check RAM, hard disk and manage partitions (backup, restore, clone).
Antivirus Live CD 33.2-0.102.2 (2020, zk1234) – Console anti-virus scanner ClamAV.
Avira Rescue System (2020-06-24, Avira) – Ubuntu OS with Avira antivirus scanner, file manager, web browser, Gparted, RegEdit. Supported by updating the virus database on the Internet.
Comodo Rescue Disk (2013-04-16, Comodo) – Linux OS with Comodo antivirus scanner, file manager and web browser. Supported by updating the virus database on the Internet.
Dr.Web LiveDisk (2020-06-23, Doctor Web) – Linux OS with Dr.Web anti-virus scanner, file manager and web browser. Supported by updating the virus database on the Internet.
ESET SysRescue (2019-06-07, ESET) – Linux OS with ESET antivirus scanner, file manager, web browser, Gparted. Supported by updating the virus database on the Internet.
F-Secure Rescue CD (2014-09-01, F-Secure) – F-Secure Antivirus Scanner. Supported by updating the virus database on the Internet.
Kaspersky Rescue Disk (2020-06-2, Kaspersky Lab) – Linux OS with Kaspersky antivirus scanner, file manager, web browser, RegEdit. Supported by updating the virus database on the Internet.
Norton Bootable Recovery Tool (2020-03-31, Symantec) – Linux OS with Norton antivirus scanner, file manager and web browser. Supported by updating the virus database on the Internet.
Sophos Bootable (2020-06-2, Sophos) – Sophos Antivirus Scanner.
Tencent Rescue Disk (2017-05-17, Tencent) – Linux OS with Tencent antivirus scanner, file manager, web browser, RegEdit, FixMBR.
Windows Defender Offline (2020-06-2, Microsoft) – Antivirus scanner Windows Defender Offline. Supported by updating the virus database on the Internet.
HDD / SSD Utilities
AOMEI Backupper 4.0.3 (2017, AOMEI) – Backup and restore.
Darik’s Boot and Nuke 2.3.0 (2015, dban.org) – Erase data.
DFSee 16.6 (2020, Jan van Wijk) – Work with hard disk partitions.
DiskCheck 4.3.0 (2013, Miray Software) – Testing hard drives.
DiskGenius 126.96.36.1998 (2019, Eassos Technology) – Work with hard drive partitions from manufacturers.
GParted 1.1.0-1-i686 (2020, gparted.org) – Work with hard disk partitions (create, modify, delete).
HDAT2 7.0 (2020, CBL) – Testing and diagnostics of hard drives.
HDClone 9 Free Edition 9.6.1 (2019, Miray Software) – A program for creating backup copies and images from physical and logical drives.
HDD Regenerator (2011, Dmitriy Primochenko) – Diagnostics and repair of hard drives.
Hitachi Feature Tool 2.16 (2009, Hitachi) – Working with Hitachi hard drives.
Hitachi Drive Fitness Test 4.16 (2009, Hitachi) – Hitachi Drive Testing.
MHDD32 4.6 (2005, Dmitry Postrigan) – Low-level analysis of the hard disk.
Partition-Saving 4.60 (2019, Damien Guibouret) – Work with disks and partitions.
PhotoRec 7.2 (2019, Christofer Grenier) – Data Recovery.
SeaTools Bootable v2.1.2 (2018, Seagate Technology) – Diagnostics of Seagate, LaCie, Maxtor, Samsung drives and hard drives made by other manufacturers.
SeaTools for DOS 2.23 (2011, Seagate Technology) – Working with SeaGate hard drives.
TestDisk 7.2 (2019, Christofer Grenier) – Testing disks.
Victoria 3.52с (2005, Sergey Kazansky) – Check the hard disk for errors.
WD Data Lifeguard Diagnostics 5.27 (2016, Western Digital) – Diagnostics of Western Digital hard drives.
ASTRA 6.70 (2019, Sysinfo Lab) – Obtaining computer hardware information.
CHZ Monitor-Test 2.0 (2009, CHZ-Soft) – Testing the monitor.
CPU Identification utility 1.26 (2017, Jan Steunebrink) – Processor Information
Hardware Detection Tool 0.5.2 (List of PCI ID’s 2020-05-29) – Obtaining information about the computer hardware.
HWiNFO 6.1.1 (2020, HWiNFO) – Obtaining information about the computer hardware.
Intel Processor Identification Utility 5.30 (2015, Intel) – Intel Processor Information and Authenticity
Memtest86 + 5.01 (2013, PassMark) – Check RAM for errors.
Nokia Monitor Test 1.0a (1995, Nokia) and 1.2 (2002, Rytnikov Vecheslav) – Monitor testing.
Video Memory Stress Test 1.21 (2008, Misha Cherkes) – Video memory diagnostic utility.
Windows Memory Diagnostic 0.4 (2003, Microsoft) – A utility for diagnosing RAM.
Offline NT / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 Password Changer (2014, Petter Nordahl-Hagen) – Reset passwords for Windows NT / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 operating systems.
FreeDOS 1.2 Installer (freedos.org) – installing FreeDOS OS
How to create bootable media
Installation instructions with UltraISO
1) Use the File – Open menu and specify the path to the comss_boot_usb_2020_06.iso image file.
2) Select the Boot menu – Burn disk image.
3) In the Disk Drive field, select the desired USB device and click Burn.
4) Make sure you have selected the correct USB device and click Yes. All data on the selected drive will be deleted.
5) Wait for the recording to complete.
Installation instructions with Rufus
1) Select the required USB device from the list and specify the path to the comss_boot_usb_2020_06.iso file by clicking SELECT.
2) The rest of the parameters will be set automatically. We recommend using the latest version of Rufus.
3) Press “START” to start recording.
4) If necessary, confirm downloading and updating the bootloader files.
5) Make sure you have selected the correct USB device and click OK. All data on the selected drive will be deleted.
6) Wait for the completion of the progress and the inscription DONE at the bottom of the program.
Installation instructions using Universal USB Installer
1) Download the Universal USB Installer utility (1.7 MB) .
2) Run the utility and click I Agree to get started.
3) In the “Step 1” field, select Try Unlisted Linux ISO.
4) In the “Step 2” field, click Browse and specify the path to the comss_boot_usb_2020_06.iso file.
5) In the “Step 3” field, select your USB device.
6) Check the Fat32 Format Drive (Erases Content). All files from the USB device will be deleted .
7) click Create and complete the file copy. Then, click Close to close the utility.
8) Rename the USB device (a check mark) COMSS. It is necessary to properly launch Kaspersky Rescue Disk.
ASTRA 6.80 (2020)
Avira Rescue System (2020-11-14)
Dr.Web LiveDisk (2020-11-14)
GParted 1.1.0-6-amd64 (2020)
HDClone X Free Edition 10.1.0 (2020)
Kaspersky Rescue Disk (2020-11-14)
PCI ID’s Hardware Detection Tool (2020-10-25)
Sophos Bootable (2020-11-15)
Windows Defender Offline (2020-11-15)