Portable Extreme Picture Finder 22.214.171.124
Extreme Picture Finder portable is a powerful batch image downloader. Download all images from any website automatically and very fast. But not only images! It allows you to download music, video or any other files – just enter the website address, choose what files to download and where to save them and let Extreme Picture Finder do the rest for you. And you can instantly view the downloaded files in the built-in image viewer.
The program can be configured to download images from password-protected websites, forum threads, even social networks. Using advanced settings you can make Extreme Picture Finder skip certain parts of websites, like entire folders or single pages to make the download process even faster. Don’t know where to start downloading? Extreme Picture Finder offers a built-in online projects database with thousands of website addresses sorted by category: Desktop Wallpapers, Cars, Girls, Nature and many, many others.
Another great feature of the program is, as the name suggests, a built-in picture finder. Just enter the keyword and the program will find and download thousands of pictures for you. It has different search modes allowing you vary the level of your interaction with the download process. You can let the program find and download only thumbnails and you’ll see hundreds of images flying to you in a matter of seconds – this is the fastest search mode.
Then you can choose which full-size images to download manually. Of course, you can make Extreme Picture Finder find, download and save both thumbnails and full-size images automatically, or only full-size images. Plus the program can save all images that were found on the same page, where the original full-size image is located – the related images.
– Download your choice of images, music, video or any other files from websites automatically
– Download from TGP and password-protected sites
– Download list of URLs (fusker links)
– Built-in web picture finder
– Up to 30 simultaneous downloads – you’ll have your files very fast
– Built-in database with thousands of website addresses
– Built-in picture viewer with thumbnails and slide-show mode
– User-friendly interface was translated into many languages
Whats New :
- Increased download sped for TGP websites
- SSL support improved
- User name and password information is now copied from template when template is selected (automatically or manually) in [ Create New Project ] window
- [ Copy address(es) to clipboard ] menu item now copies URLs of all selected files to the clipboard
- [ Open address(es) in browser ] menu item now opens URLs of all selected files. Please be careful with this one – opening thousands of URLs at once may take a lot of time
- New function in [ Custom Parsers ] – [#Math(a+b)#] allows to use the result of the most basic mathematic equations with only 2 numbers. You can use matches from other Custom Parsers in your project with this function like this: [#Math([#1] – [#3:2])#]
- imgur.com search fixed
- Extended the syntax of the Result text in the Custom Parser. Now, when you generate URL list from a Regular Expression match using [$from-to$], you can specify minimal number of digits and step like this: [$from-to$digits$step$]
- [ Manual login ] window upgraded – link addresses received from the built-in browser are now processed just like the rest of the URLs before they are added to the download queue
- Page parsing algorithm improved to find more links on default settings.
- Custom Parsers updated – added [#DecToHex(NUM)#] function to convert decimal number to hexadecimal. Usable both in Expression and Result parts of a parser.
- Updated “Excluded Page Parts” algorithm: now part of page text is ignored completely only if both [ From ] and [ To ] expressions matched completely.
- New option in download project properties allowing to override default simultaneous connections number when the project is started.
- [ Target Files ] step is now shown in the [ New Project Wizard ] window allowing users to select files they want to download even when the template was selected. This one is especially useful with generic templates.
- Ctrl+A now select all text in all multi-line text fields, like Starting Addresses or Excluded URLs.
- Page parsing algorithm improved – fewer incorrect links are taken into account now which means faster downloads
- Displaying a warning when user is trying to create a project with a downloaded template and the template requires newer version of the program
- Fixed a bug in file size detection
- Smaller fixes and improvements