Portable Macrium Reflect Technician’s 8.1.7847 (x64)
Macrium Reflect Portable – Image based backup and disaster recovery solutions have taken another big step forward in speed, simplicity and power. Our entire focus is helping organisations protect business critical data and systems, without fuss and budget breaking costs.
With a Macrium Reflect Technician’s License, IT maintenance and support engineers can put the power of Macrium Reflect’s backup engine in their pocket – on a USB stick.
This is useful because it gives engineers the ability to use Macrium Reflect without having to install it on a target workstation or server. Reflect can simply be run from a USB stick. With a bootable rescue environment included, the Technician’s License also makes it possible to repair and restore computers that won’t boot.
Macrium Reflect Technician Portable is a comprehensive backup and recovery software designed for IT professionals and technicians. This software is designed to help you create and manage backup images of your entire system or specific files and folders, ensuring that your data is always secure and protected.
One of the biggest advantages of Macrium Reflect Technician Portable is its ability to create backup images of your entire system. This includes your operating system, applications, settings, and data files. With this software, you can create a complete backup image of your system that can be used to restore your computer to its previous state in the event of a system failure or data loss.
Another advantage of Macrium Reflect Technician is its flexibility. The software allows you to create both full and incremental backups, giving you the ability to choose the backup strategy that works best for your needs. Additionally, the software includes a number of scheduling options that allow you to automate your backups, ensuring that your data is always protected.
Macrium Reflect Technician also includes a number of advanced features that make it a powerful tool for IT professionals and technicians. For example, the software includes a Rapid Delta Restore feature that allows you to restore only the data that has changed since your last backup, saving you time and minimizing downtime. Additionally, the software includes a centralized management console that allows you to manage backups across multiple devices and networks.
Another advantage of Macrium Reflect Technician is its ease of use. The software is designed to be user-friendly and easy to navigate, even for those who are not technically savvy. The main interface is simple and straightforward, allowing you to quickly access all of the software’s features.
In addition to its backup and recovery features, Macrium Reflect Technician also includes a number of other tools that can help you manage your systems more efficiently. For example, the software includes a disk cloning tool that allows you to clone your entire hard drive or specific partitions. Additionally, the software includes a disk imaging tool that allows you to create images of your hard drive or partitions for backup or migration purposes.
Overall, Macrium Reflect Technician Portable is a powerful and comprehensive backup and recovery software designed for IT professionals and technicians. Whether you need to create a complete backup image of your system, automate your backups, or manage backups across multiple devices and networks, Macrium Reflect Technician has the tools you need to get the job done. So why wait? Download Macrium Reflect Technician today and start protecting your data and systems with ease!
With a Technician’s License you can add Macrium Reflect to a USB stick and carry the power of its backup engine in your pocket.
Perform maintenance and provide technical support with confidence by backing up data without ever installing Macrium on target machines.
By combining portability with reliability, you can ensure that users can get back to using their equipment quickly.
– New Backup Engine: Incremental and differential images up to 60 times faster
– Instant virtual booting of backup images: instantly create, start and manage Microsoft Hyper-V virtual machines
– Ultra-fast Live imaging of windows systems, physical and virtual
– Restore images to dissimilar hardware using Macrium ReDeploy
– Greatly simplified administration including pre-defined Backup Plans for popular backup strategies
– Fully featured file and folder level backup and recovery
– Updated support for all the latest Windows Operating Systems and disk formats
Macrium Reflect Portable Features:
– Backup your entire PC to a single compressed image file.
– Backup files and folders to a single compressed archive file.
– Recover partitions and entire disk images with just a few clicks of your mouse
– Dynamic disk support
– MBR and GPT disk support
– Restore images to dissimilar hardware using Macrium ReDeploy
What’s NEW in Macrium Reflect Portable v8:
Macrium Reflect v8 has been comprehensively overhauled to provide a better user experience, and we’ve added some great new functionality as well…
- Resilient File System (ReFS) and exFAT support
- Dark Theme
- Intra-Daily scheduled backups
- Removable media Imaging and Cloning support
- Automatic partiton resizing when restoring or cloning to different sized disks
- New ‘Existing Backups’ view
- Improved File and Folder backup wizard
- Improved backup file name functionality
- New tbFAT driver for mounting File and Folder backups
- Redesigned and Improved ‘Log’ view
- OAuth 2.0 email authentication for Gmail and Outlook 365
- viBoot now includes Oracle VirtualBox support
- We’ve changed the menu fonts used in v8.0 to be the same face and point size as in v7.x. A future update will add additonal configuration options.
- The main application toolbar can now by hidden to save space. Take the ‘View’ > ‘Toolbar’ menu option.
- To save screen space, we’ve added a Show/Hide button for the filter options in the Log View.
- Logs were not being purged on startup when the retention was set for zero days. This has been resolved.
- We’ve resolved a crash when loading log files that are empty.
- File and Folder backups could incorrectly report access denied for some files when backing up. This has been resolved.
- The copied files list now shows Modified and Created dates in local time rather than UTC.
- Password reveal box now supports Windows Hello PIN authentication..
- We’ve fixed a problem with Outlook personal account usage in the MS Outlook 365 Email Settings
- Windows XP Some 32 bit components could error during initialization when running on Windows XP. This has been resolved.
- Shutdown after Backup We’ve resolved a problem that caused the power settings after a backup to not be honored.
- Exchange Exchange backups would not correctly group by year when selecting a backup to restore from. This has been resolved.
- Scheduled Backups View A rare program error could occur in the schedule history view when retrieving audit history records. This has been resolved.
- >UI Improvements
- Some Windows installations, including, but not limited to, Japanese and Chinese traditional, could substitute the UI font with an incorrect typeface. This has been resolved.
- Image Guardian Event Viewer did not correctly display Warning icons. This has been resolved.
- Technicians License The Technicians Portable application could display an incorrect expiry date in the application title bar. This has been resolved.
- Batch Backups Backups run in ‘batch mode’, using a script by passing parameters to the Reflect command line would incorrectly show a completion dialog. This has been resolved.
- viBoot viBoot could fail to load v8 encrypted image files. This has been resolved.
- Various Various minor fixes and changes to improve Macrium Reflect.
Macrium Reflect Portable Release Note:
General Support for DirectStorage has now been added to our MRVDP, MRVHDX and MRVMDK file-system filter drivers. If multiple backup destinations exist for the same unavailable network share, then Reflect will now only attempt to login once when populating the Existing Backups view. This speeds up population execution. Reflect Uninstall was not cleaning up all viBoot services. This has been resolved. Rescue Media Drive X: backup destinations in Windows will now get automatically remapped to the newly assigned PE drive in the rescue media. The Rescue Media option to automatically restart after a backup was incorrectly defaulted to restart. This has been resolved. The Rescue Media startup splash screen was not localized. This is now resolved. When running in the Rescue Media, CHKDSK would report that MBR volumes were in-use. This has been resolved. The existing Existing Backups view wasn't honoring the 'selected' checkbox when copying the settings from Windows. This has been resolved. Various Various other minor fixes and changes to improve Macrium Reflect.