Portable MAGIX Vegas Pro 184.108.40.2061 (x64) Multilanguage
VEGAS Pro portable is your project companion from start to finish. Edit professional video and audio material in high resolution formats up to 4K. Discover workflow-optimized plug-ins for image stabilization, design dynamic titles and create custom DVDs and Blu-ray Discs. Experience a new type of creative freedom with VEGAS Pro 16.
The New VEGAS Pro 16 – The fastest solution for professional video editing, audio editing, and disc authoring. Now with even more innovative creativity tools like advanced motion tracking, world-class video stabilization, and dynamic storyboarding that deliver incredible results faster than ever.
Boris FX Continuum Lights Unit
Add a new level of excitement to your videos with incredible lighting effects: from glows and light leaks to dramatic animated sci-fi lasers and 3D lens flares.
Create professional DVDs and Blu-rays discs
Create DVD and HD Blu-ray discs with ease. With 80 templates and an intuitive drag-and-drop interface, it’s simple to produce great-looking menus with sophisticated interactive features.
proDAD VitaScene V3 LE
A suite of over 100 effects which includes everything from light and mood filters to creative paint effects and the popular tilt-shift “mini city” effect.
You asked for it, and VEGAS delivers advanced motion tracking that gives you the tracking power you need! Create sophisticated mask shapes and track any object to apply filters or special effects with ease.
The video stabilization tool has been completely rebuilt with our own state-of-the-art technology. It now delivers excellent quality stabilization from even the shakiest footage.
With full support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) color, not only can you work with video footage shot with the latest cameras, but also preview your work on HDR reference monitors and deliver stunningly crisp HDR content.
– NEW: Advanced motion tracking
– NEW: World-class video stabilization
– NEW: Interaction between storyboards & timelines
– NEW: 360° editing support
– NEW: Bézier masking OFX plug-in
– Powerful video & audio editing
– NEW: Extensive backup file options
– NEW: Boris FX Continuum Lights Unit
– NEW: proDAD VitaScene V3 LE
– DVD Architect and Disc Authoring
• You can now split tangents on the Bézier Masking OFX plug-in so you can create curved masks with perfect accuracy
• You can now preview HDR using the 10-bit OpenGL pixel format
• A new script enables users to create text that is “pinned” to a motion tracked object
• An improved interface makes the stabilization plug-in more intuitive and easy to use
• It is now possible to automatically create subtitles based upon named regions in your project
• A proper error message appears if the user attempts to insert subtitles from a file without actually choosing a valid file
• All QuickStart window buttons are now active when the user opens a project that already has media on the timeline
• Stabilization now more properly handles accurate mode
• Stabilization now recognizes black initial frames and works properly regardless of a black frame’s presence
• The Live Save function no longer conflicts with Master fader operation
• Crosshair interacts for position parameters in OFX plugins now works as intended
• The Stabilization plug-in’s avoid Black Borders option now works more effectively
• Bézier Masking Edit Mode is now properly limited to only one mask at a time
• When you copy an event that has Video FX on it, then paste event attributes onto an event of a different resolution, the target event’s Pan/Crop settings are properly handled
• HEVC files rendered through the MAGIX HEVC QSV encoder now play back more efficiently]