Portable Picture To Icon 3.x (Repost)
Picture To Icon can convert images or any part on your screen into icons, extract icons from libraries, modify the icon and convert icon to png or bmp. Picture To Icon converts PNG, BMP, JPEG, GIF, CUR, WMF formats into multi-resolution Windows icons. You can capture your screen part and convert it to icon. You can easily create, edit, read and save icons with transparency. With color similarity adjustment, icon creation is made easy. You can extract icons from Windows resource files such as EXE, DLL, OCX file.
– Convert PNG, BMP, JPEG, GIF, CUR, Screen part into icon.
– Create transparent color icons.
– Extract icon from exe, dll, ocx and other executable file.
– Create new icons from the Screen.
– Resize icon ( 1×1 to 256×256 )
– Support 32/ 24/16 bit True color icons, XP icons, 256-color icons, 16-color icons, 2-color icons.
– Support Single image icon file.
– Support multiple icons in one Windows icon file.
– Resort multiple icons in Windows icon file
– User choused transparent color.
– Convert between different resolution.
– Support semi transparent icons.
– 32 bits icon to 24/16/8/4/2 bits icon.
– Quick capture transparent icon from screen.
– Quick capture 32-bit-alpha-icon from screen.
– Support alpha adjustment.