Portable Security Task Manager 2.3c Multilanguage
Security Task Manager displays detailed information about all running processes (applications, DLLs, BHOs, and services). For each process, it improves on Windows Task Manager, providing a security risk rating, a process description, file path, CPU usage graph, start time, embedded hidden functions (for example keyboard monitoring, autostart entry, and browser supervision or manipulation), and process type, such as visible window, systray program, DLL, and IE plug-in. The security risk rating indicates the likelihood of the process being potential spyware, malware, a Trojan, or keylogger. It also deletes traces of your Internet and computer activity, prevents keyboard input monitoring, and warns you when the registry is changed.
Security Task Manager shows comprehensible information about programs and processes running on the computer. For each Windows process, it improves on Windows Task Manager, providing:
- unique security risk rating
- The security risk rating indicates the likelihood of a process being potential spyware, malware or a Trojan. The rating is purely based on behaviour and code analysis, and does not use any signature files.
- comments from our experts and user community
- full directory path and file name
- process description
- CPU usage graph
- embedded hidden functions (e.g. keyboard monitoring, browser supervision or manipulation)
- process type (e.g. visible window, systray program, DLL, IE-plugin, startup service)
- Line break in unlock dialog improved
- increased data protection