Portable Picture Instruments Unlimited Filters Pro 1.2.1
It has become very popular to change the “look” of pictures with applications or smartphone apps. With most of these apps you are limited to the available filters that are pre-installed. We want to eliminate these boundaries with Unlimited Filters. We don’t want to limit you in how many or which filters you use. Your computer even knows the format we use to save your filters. It’s an ordinary PNG, TIF or JPG.
– that you can create filters with most picture editing programs
– that you can share and copy them among friends
– that you can easily extract or copy them from your favorite application
Unlimited Filters provides you with a neutral filter containing all colors in all levels of brightness and saturation. You can edit this filter yourself in softwares like Photoshop and Gimp or other filter apps.
Here are some of the editing possibilities:
– adjust gradation curves
– tonal correction
– adjustment of color and saturation for specific colors
– black and white conversion with the adjustment of specific colors (color filter)
– desaturation with the exclusion of a specific color (colorkey)
– and many more
You then save this filter as a modified image file, which you can import into Unlimited Filters and apply to all of your pictures.
Since we are very aware that many picture editors like to work with their preferred software we have integrated the .3dl and .cube (3D-LUT) interfaces that allows for all filters to be exported. In the video industry these 3D-LUTs have been a standard for some time now (to give a movie a certain “look”). It is even possible now to import and apply .3dl and .cube filters in Photoshop.
Unlimited Filters features and our “Filter Sharing” website gives you countless options to obtain new filters that you can export or apply within your software with one click.