Portable LizardSystems Wi-Fi Scanner 4.0.149 Multilanguage
Wi-Fi Scanner portable allows you to easily locate visible wireless networks and its corresponding information. The tool obtains the network name (SSID), signal strength (RSSI) and quality, MAC address (BSSID), channel, maximum and achievable data rate, security, and much more.
Wi-Fi Scanner is useful for normal access point users who need to find out the signal strength distribution for their wireless network at home, or choose a position for their access point for optimal signal quality.
Using Wi-Fi Scanner, you can evaluate the allocation of wireless networks by channel and select the least congested bandwidth for their access point, allowing them to increase their connection speed significantly.
In addition, Wi-Fi Scanner is an indispensable tool for corporate network administrators in performing tasks such as configuration, planning and monitoring security parameters on business wireless networks.
- Simple, fast wireless network search
- Support for 802.11ac and 802.11a/b/g/n
- Support for 2.4 and 5 GHz frequency bands
- Support for 20, 40, 80, 160 and 80+80 MHz channel widths
- Display detailed information for wireless network: network name (SSID), signal level (RSSI), MAC address (BSSID), signal quality, channel, achievable and maximum data rate, encryption, channel utilization, clients etc.
- Show detailed description of information elements (IE)
- Detect security standards WEP, WPA or WPA2 for wireless networks
- Support for WPS 1.0 and WPS 2.0
- Device name and model number discovery of access points
- Display changes in signal level over time in graphical form
- Display signal spectrum mask for each wireless network
- Customizable graph color for any wireless network
- Filter list of detected wireless networks by specified parameters (quality, network mode, security, etc.)
- Connect to detected networks
- Display Wi-Fi radio state (software, hardware)
- Display wireless connection parameters
- Display wireless connection statistics in the form of graphs and tables
- Manage wireless connection profiles
- Disconnect/connect wireless adapters
- Added: Filter wireless networks by channel width
- Added: Auto-delete network if not seen after specified time
- Added: Connected network is automatically pinned to the top of network list.
- Added: 802.11ac 144 channel support
- Changed: 802.11n channel naming convention. Wi-Fi Scanner uses a short form of 802.11n channel names (e.g. 36,+1 or 40,-1).
- Added: Options to display bands on one panel (vertically or horizontally).
- Added: Czech language.
- Updated: Number of network card vendors is increased to 24826.