So, you can delete or rename a file or folder, as well as perform one of these actions and make the changes apply at boot. In addition, you can select a directory by using the tree view, filter files by name, extension or both, refresh the display, as well as make the app scan the current location for invalid names.
The straightforward software tool contains help documentation, has a good response time and quickly deletes a file while using a very low quantity of CPU and system memory, so it doesn’t put a strain on the computer’s performance.
Whats New :
- Implemented UniCode logic to enable processing of file and folder names from other languages.
- Added support for multi-select on the main window.
- Implemented a special window for displaying error messages which should prove useful in determining the reason some folder deletions fail.
- Added a Bulk Delete function for the Scan window to facilitate mass deletions.
- Improved the processing speed for deleting multi-level folders.