The Ultimate FFmpeg GUI for Windows. myFFmpeg portable is a graphical front-end for FFmpeg, a command-line tool used to convert multimedia files between formats. The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
Professional Quality and Control
Convert and processes many media files with Pro level quality using FFmpeg with no knowledge.
Advanced users are not left out in the cold with lots of options to work with.
Support for many codecs and containers like MPEG4, H264, H265 HEVC, Matroska, PRORES, DNxHD, DVVideo, MPEG TS, MPEG PS, XAVC, FLV, Theora, AVI, OGG, VP8 & VP9 (.webm), Animated GIF, VOB, MXF, GFX and many more..
Merging media files
Stitch unlimited files to one file. Two methods : Concat passthru (blistering fast) and Complex Filter.
Both hardburn subtitles and soft subtitles are supported (External or Embedded).
A lot of presets are included by default: iPod, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, PS4, Xbox One, Wii-U, Android, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and many more
- Encode multiple files at once
- Encode up to 8 batch at the same time.
+300 advanced options
Convert with control and power
Export movies to Images
Support for .png, .bmp, .jpg
+30 Video filters
Add watermark, timecode rendering, padding and cropping, rotating, sharpen, blurring, …
Adjust Volume, Fade In/Out, Earwax, Audio Tempo, Bauer stereo, …
DVD .iso export
Author as DVD .iso file for easy DVD burning
Images to movies
Convert .png, .bmp, .jpg images to any movie format.
Make and manage your own user presets.
Add as many audio streams, subtitles, video and audio filters.
Keep track of all FFmpeg output for debug errors.
Cut start and endings with ease.
Apply deinterlacing, interlacing, Inverse Telecine,…
– Added ‘Add Chapters’ button.
– Added option ‘Do not copy chapters from source’.
– Added option ‘Only Encode selected Chapter’.
– Added option ‘Create Chapter Markers’.
– Added Drop down menu ‘Add Chapters’.
– Added grid to add/change/rename chapters.
– Added dedicated ‘Trim’ button.
– Improved information layout so it now uses less screen estate (better fit for use on laptops).
– Now checks if the default Movie directory is present. If not, fall back to the desktop directory.
– Now uses a default Save Dialogbox for saving user presets.
– Fixed issue setting a custom FPS value.
– Fixed issue using video and audio set to passthru and trimming.
Note: This program is 32-bit but the compiled embedded version of ffmpeg is 64-bit