The Ultimate FFmpeg GUI for Windows. myFFmpeg portable is a graphical front-end for FFmpeg, a command-line tool used to convert multimedia files between formats. The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
Professional Quality and Control
Convert and processes many media files with Pro level quality using FFmpeg with no knowledge.
Advanced users are not left out in the cold with lots of options to work with.
Support for many codecs and containers like MPEG4, H264, H265 HEVC, Matroska, PRORES, DNxHD, DVVideo, MPEG TS, MPEG PS, XAVC, FLV, Theora, AVI, OGG, VP8 & VP9 (.webm), Animated GIF, VOB, MXF, GFX and many more..
Merging media files
Stitch unlimited files to one file. Two methods : Concat passthru (blistering fast) and Complex Filter.
Both hardburn subtitles and soft subtitles are supported (External or Embedded).
A lot of presets are included by default: iPod, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, PS4, Xbox One, Wii-U, Android, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and many more
- Encode multiple files at once
- Encode up to 8 batch at the same time.
+300 advanced options
Convert with control and power
Export movies to Images
Support for .png, .bmp, .jpg
+30 Video filters
Add watermark, timecode rendering, padding and cropping, rotating, sharpen, blurring, …
Adjust Volume, Fade In/Out, Earwax, Audio Tempo, Bauer stereo, …
DVD .iso export
Author as DVD .iso file for easy DVD burning
Images to movies
Convert .png, .bmp, .jpg images to any movie format.
Make and manage your own user presets.
Add as many audio streams, subtitles, video and audio filters.
Keep track of all FFmpeg output for debug errors.
Cut start and endings with ease.
Apply deinterlacing, interlacing, Inverse Telecine,…
– Removing the external audio file from an audio stream, now selects the source audio stream when available.
– Enabling Nvidia NVENC hardware accelerated encoding (h264 and h265 Encoding) is now saved in user presets.
– Encoding to x265 now uses a CRF value of 25 by default (= about same quality as c264 with CRF 20 but with 1/2 files size)
– It is now possible to add a watermark and hardburn subtitles (from external subtitle files) in one process.
– Improved editing trimming values.
– Faster creating thumbnails for trimming previews.
– Added button ‘Reveal Preset Folder’ in the preset manager.
– Added “1:1 10-bit RGB” support (MOV container).
– Added ADPCM support (FLV container).
– Improved FFmpeg error handling.
– Improved iPad, iPhone, PS4 and XboxOne presets.
– Improved DV support.
– Selected Audio Stream IDs are now saved in user presets.
– Updated to MediaInfo 0.7.91
– Fixed issue setting the correct bitrate for DnxHD codec.
– Fixed issue when enabling ‘Closed GOP’. – Fixed issue setting the Minimum GOP size value with x265.
– Fixed several trimming issues.
– Fixed issue loading user presets that contains special chars.
– Fixed issue with loading the samplerate from presets.
– Fixed some graphic glitches when running Windows 8
– Fixed critical issue encoding to MPEGTS container and the h264_mp4toannexb bitstream filter is enabled.
– Fixed some issues when using the latest FFmpeg versions.
– Fixed memory leak when merging movies