Portable Batch Document Converter Pro 1.11 (x64)
Batch Document Converter Pro is for batch converting documents automatically to pdf in the document sequence of your choice, documents formats that are supported are: word doc, docx, docm, xls, xlsx, xlsm, rtf, jpeg, png, gif, tiff, emf, wmf, bmp, psd, dwg, dxf, mht, txt, html, aspx, php, pdf & lst. For maximum quality, preservation, robustness & speed these formats are converted to pdf and are NOT printed to pdf like other products.
Batch Document Converter Pro software features include Directory monitoring, FTP monitoring – secure FTP (SFTP) & POP3 Email monitoring with SSL & TLS support, Scheduler, Optional PDF Appending into one file for convert, PDF Portfolio file support, internal PDF page range conversion, drag & drop of files for ease of use, save, load, append batch lists for later use, list ordering options, refresh lists to pickup new files, separator page generation between each file options, batch file replication, DOS & VBS scripts within list, zip, rar & 7z file support – automatically extracts the archived files and converts them, logging & reporting, email notifications, can run as an NT service with optional network logging for status, full command line support, quick job setup for converting lists of files quickly by task name, pdf color/bw splitting option to different conversion setups/different conversion output folders + lots more features.
Batch Document Converter Pro to date has many satisfied customers, some of the largest organizations use Batch & Converter Pro as their first choice batch conversion solution.
NOTE: Associated software is required to convert some MS office documents, e.g. Microsoft Word to convert word .doc, .docx documents.
FULL LIST OF FEATURES
• Supports Windows XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 2008, 2012 &2016
• Drag and Drop support of files, folders and text lists of files
• Bulk load files option
• Save, Load & Append Lists
• Quick job setup – for converting job lists quickly by task name
• Conversion to pdf support: html, asp, apsx, php, word doc, docx, docm, rtf, jpeg, bmp, png, gif, wmf, emf tiff, dwg, dxf, mht, lst, pst, ost, msg, eml, ppt, pps, pptx, pcl, ps, log, ini, nfo, odt, ods, sql, and txt files – which can be optionally appended into one conversion automatically
• OCR image support, when converting image formats it OCR’s the pdf output automatically to create searchable pdf’s
• Smart source PDF OCR, for OCR’ing source pdf’s that are already pdf format and OCR’ing them where needed
• PST, OST, MSG & EML mail archives messages are automatically extracted and converted to pdf with attachments converted to pdf and bookmarking in the pdf for each message and attachment.
• Output file sequence numbering for litigation type tasks.
• PDF Portfolio files support – automatic extraction and conversion
• Zip, Rar, 7z archive support – automatic extraction and conversion
• Internal PDF Page range conversion
• Separator page support for adding pages between a list of files
• List order organizing options
• Separator, dynamically generated or from a static file and inserted into a list of files
• Scheduler, for automating reports to convert at a specified time to a specified folder
• Directory Monitor, that watches folders for documents and converts them to a specified folder, ideal for automation!
• Dual folder scan mode for picking up groups of files after all have been transferred.
• FTP, Secure FTP (SFTP)
• POP3 email monitoring with SSL and TLS support
• Run from the command line option for automation from other software applications or from DOS scripts
• Run as a Windows Service, comes with an NT service wrapper and optional network logging of Batch Document Converter Pro status
• Run DOS scripts within the list
• Replication feature for replicating tasks in Batch
• Download and convert documents from the web
• Append and convert groups of files for converting as one job file
• PDF Color splitting to 2 folders
• Email notifications when conversion list has finished or if error occurs
• Logging and reporting and archiving logs
• Reconverting from log files
• Snapshot Restore for restoring from a system fail
• In-built program security – Password protect settings from users
• Backup and restore settings
• Full HTML Help