Portable SoftMaker FlexiPDF 2017 Professional 1.08
Edit PDF files as easily as with a word processor. With FlexiPDF portable creating, editing and commenting in PDF files is just as quick and easy as exporting them for further editing in TextMaker or Microsoft Word. FlexiPDF always delivers excellent results—whether you insert or edit text and images, rearrange the layout or reorder the pages of a PDF file. FlexiPDF converts your PDF files into text documents that you can edit with TextMaker and Microsoft Word. FlexiPDF Professional also uses OCR to convert scanned pages into editable and searchable PDF files. FlexiPDF is the indispensable tool for anyone who works with PDFs.
• Integrated printer driver for creating PDFs from inside all Windows applications
• Edit text across paragraphs and pages, like in a word processor
• Insert, move, delete pages; insert pages from other PDF files
• Insert, move, delete pictures and drawings
• Built-in multi-language spell checker and automatic hyphenation
• Insert comments, drawings, stamps
• Export PDF files for editing in TextMaker or Microsoft Word
• Export to HTML and picture formats such as JPEG, TIFF and PNG
• Convert PDF files to the e-book format ePUB
• Fill interactive and static forms
• Search and replace text and fonts
• Search and replace hyperlinks
• Search and replace across files
• Create photo albums using simple drag & drop
• Page numbering, headers and footers, watermarks
• Export text for translation with CAT software such as Trados or memoQ
• OCR feature for converting scanned pages to editable and searchable PDF files
• Redact confidential content
• Protect PDF files with secure AES encryption
• Track changes: automatic highlighting of text changes in color
– Feature: FlexiPDF has now been translated to Finnish, Polish, Slovak, Hungarian, Slovenian, Serbian and Romanian.
2863 In certain PDF files, random glyphs were displayed in place of the correct ones.
2867 In certain PDF files, parts of the text were not visible.
2690 In certain PDF files, a replacement font with wrong character spacing was used.
2770 Undo failed after inserting a stamp.
2887 The File > Join command failed when joining more than two images.
2782 Some grayscale images were displayed as black boxes.
2709 Some default paper sizes had the wrong dimensions.
2537 In some cases, a gap was shown after an umlaut.
2819 In PDF files from Deutsche Bank, some characters were not shown correctly.
2511 Umlauts and accented characters can now be used in the document properties.
2845 Some dialog boxes had cut-off text with the French user interface.
2827 With the user manual already open, selecting a help topic from the menu does not open yet another instance of the manual anymore.
2818 With Windows set to scaling other than 100%, you get sharp text in the user interface, without having to manually change the “HiDPI” settings of the application.
2677 In the FlexiPDF Standard menus, features of FlexiPDF Professional are no longer shown at all. Before, they were visible but disabled.
– Miscellaneous bug fixes