jv16 PowerTools Portable is the ultimate Windows Optimization, System Cleaning and Error Fixing Utility Suite. The program allows users to remove hidden traces of previously uninstalled software, to clean the Windows registry for optimal performance and stability, and to fix many registry-based problems with a single mouse click. jv16 PowerTools optimizes, repairs, and maintains Windows based PCs making them running fast, safe, and free of problems.
This suite containing 33 different tools. Each of these tools is carefully crafted with the experience of over 15 years of Windows utility and registry cleaning experience to form a solid foundation to give you a smoother and faster computer. The highly improved multilingual user interface allows the software to be used in all major languages, while automatic backup and safety features make the program very safe to use.
jv16 PowerTools Portable contains awesome performance and user interface improvements to offer its ever expanding user base an elevated level of Windows performance, security and control. The benchmark test covers 133 different software products claimed to make Windows PCs work faster.
The Best Tools for Windows included in jv16 PowerTools:
- Clean and Fix my Computer. Finds and takes care of registry errors, unneeded registry junk, unneeded files, left-over temporary files, unneeded log files and much more. Everything in one go!
- Fully Uninstall Software and Leftovers. Lists and helps you to remove any software installed to the system, including left-over traces of old software you cannot uninstall by normal means.
- Control which Programs Start Automatically. See exactly which programs and DLL files start automatically with Windows and disable the ones you don’t really need. Makes it very easy to speed up the startup time of your computer.
- Speed up Computer’s Startup. Allows you to easily apply tweaks to Windows in order to improve its performance.
- Immunize My Computer. Easily block access from your computer to known malicious websites in order to improve your safety and privacy. Allows you to block adware and spyware by automatically modifying the Windows hosts file.
- Decrap my Computer. Allows you to easily mass uninstall software from your computer. This is especially handy for un-bloating new computers by removing the pre-installed software bloat that come with almost every new computer.
Other Awesome System Utilities for Windows included in jv16 PowerTools:
- Find and replace data inside files
- Find and replace data from Windows Registry
- Merge files
- Split files
- Remove files on reboot
- Wipe file
- and many others
- New tool: Finder allows you to search for file system and registry data with an advanced set of options.
- New tool: Duplicate Finder allows you to search for duplicate files with many settings.
- Major accuracy improvements to the Software Updater.
- Minor improvements to the accuracy of the Software Uninstaller.
- The installation of jv16 PowerTools now automatically clears the cache and debug data of possibly existing old jv16 PowerTools directories.
- If there is not enough horizontal space to draw the tool’s action buttons and the filter panel, the close button will now be shrunk to a small X button. Previously, the Filter panel would be hidden, and this was confusing and was reported as a bug.
- Added a placeholder text for the result list filtering feature to make it easier to see you can filter the result list by entering search words to the search area.
- The tip message boxes now show a different icon compared to the normal message boxes.
- The main window UI can now better handle long tool names in non English versions of the program.
- Support page can have too much empty space between the texts.
- Maximizing the program window on a system with multiple displays may not work correctly, the window size can be set incorrectly too large or too small.
- The program’s main window can show with a default size and position in a way it is behind the Windows task bar. This is rare and would only happen with specific screen size and scree resolution settings.
- Pressing Ctrl + A while a text box is active does not select all the text within that text box.
- If file deletion fails in Find All, there can be a flood of error messages about each failure. The number of these error messages is now limited.
- The tip message about being able to use filtering with the results is shown before the actual results are on screen.
- It’s not possible to translate the default text of the home screen’s Find All text input box.
- The splash screen texts can overlap when using non English version of the program.
- Using the Filter panel in Software Updater can cause the result list to become empty and not update again unless the tool is restarted.