Portable Ontrack EasyRecovery Technician 188.8.131.52 Multilanguage
EasyRecovery Portable software products offer home users or businesses complete solutions for their data recovery, file repair and disk diagnostic needs. Depending on your data loss situation software is recommended only when your hardware or computer system is functioning properly. The program allows you easily recover data on your hard disk as in the simplest cases, for example, after removing them from the basket and lost because of incorrect formatting a disk or a virus attack.
In the event of data loss – the inability to boot the system, the program allows you to create a floppy disk, booting from that, you can restore the data, moving them to another disk. The program also allows you to find the disk for files of more than 225 different types. Recovers files from a FAT partition, and NTFS, hard drives IDE / ATA / EIDE, SCSI, floppy disks, Zip disks, and Jaz. EasyRecovery Portable package is able to restore Zip archives and documents created in Microsoft Outlook, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Built-in utility for diagnosing hard drive Ontrack Data Advisor provides users a powerful tool for rapid assessment of local drives.
A must-have solution for all businesses to recover data from file systems supported by Windows and Mac operating systems. Do-it-yourself data recovery now equipped with data erase and data protection features. Ontrack EasyRecovery Professional provides you with an enhanced set of recovery tools, including: mail recovery, hex viewer, S.M.A.R.T., bad block/block usage diagnostics, imaging tools, copy disk and refresh disk. Use to perform unlimited recoveries from local storage and external media with an easy-to-use, intuitive data wizard.
Ontrack EasyRecovery Technician
The most advanced edition of Ontrack EasyRecovery with network recovery support for companies that need to protect multiple workstations. Now equipped with data erase and data protection features. The Technician Edition provides user with VMware support for recovery and permanent deletions of data.
This software is also equipped with hardware and software RAID recovery support and an enhanced set of recovery tools. The latter are: mail recovery, hex viewer, S.M.A.R.T., bad block/block usage diagnostics, imaging tools, copy disk and refresh disk. Recover lost or missing data from hard drives with RAID 0, 5 or 6 with Ontrack EasyRecovery Technician. Not only does this tool include all of the features of the Home and Professional versions, but it also has been designed to simplify the data recovery process for technicians.
Ontrack EasyRecovery Software Features:
• Supports 300 or more File types
• Recovery of data from accidently deleted volumes
• Recovery of data from formatted volumes
• Recovery of deleted files and folders
• Recover lost partition
• Email file recovery
• Document recovery
• Multimedia file recovery
• Resume recovery
• Preview recoverable files before saving
• Optical media recovery (CD,DVD, Blu Ray Disc, HFS, HFS+, HFSX, Rock Ridge, ISO 9660, Joliet, and UDF)
• Recovers data written on discs using packet writing software (InCD, Drag To Disk, Direct CD, DLA)
• Recovers files from RAID 0, 5 and 6 storage
• Supports creation of virtual RAID
• Supports recovery from software RAID
• Raw recovery of RAID hard drives
Ontrack EasyRecovery offers for your Windows system
• Save scans and resume recovery later
• Search a specific type of files in a logical drive/specific folder
• Search a specific folder for lost and deleted data
• Simultaneously scan multiple file systems (NTFS, FAT, FAT16, FAT32 and ExFat) in a logical drive
• Recovers from hard disk, removable media, such as USB drives, memory cards and more.
Bundle of new features makes data recovery easier than ever
Home users looking for simple and intuitive data recovery software, as well as organizations in need of a powerful in-house data recovery tool, can now benefit from a new, state-of-the-art scanning engine that provides faster recovery speeds. Additional enhancements allow users to:
- Save scans, pause and resume the recovery process: Users can choose between quick and advanced scanning options depending on the data loss scenario. The new software release also gives users the ability to save completed scans, as well as pause and resume the recovery process at any time.
- Preview files: Users may preview recoverable files before they are recovered. Ontrack EasyRecovery Portable scans the storage media, lists all lost or deleted files and then classifies them in Tree View, File Type and Deleted List. In addition, the software provides the option to preview files while scanning the media.
- Create disk images: Users have the option to create a disk image of any drive, partition or volume, and recover data from any previously created images. This includes, creating images of hard drives, existing logical volumes and any removable media devices.
“The new release of Ontrack EasyRecovery comes with a series of frequently-requested features that make data recovery easier than ever. This includes the possibility to save scans, pause and resume the recovery process whenever necessary or preview files to optimize recovery choices”, said Chris Weiler, President and CEO of KrolLDiscovery. “With the user in mind, we have enhanced the scope of features for a better, state-of-the-art recovery outcome and have updated the software to also support the latest MacOS and Windows versions.”