Portable DiskGenius Professional 126.96.36.1996
DiskGenius (old PartitionGuru) – is a very useful, easy to use application specially designed to offer users a partition management and data recovery software. In addition to partition management functions such as creating, deleting, formatting partitions, it also provides more powerful functions like recovering lost files, recovering lost partitions, clone partition to image file, partition clone, disk clone, quick partition etc.
Very useful, easy-to-use application specially designed to manage disk partitions, and restore data on it. In addition to functions for managing partitions, such as deleting, creating, formatting partitions. The program provides an even more powerful features, such as restoring lost partitions, restore lost files, backup, partitions, partition cloning, cloning drive, advanced file operations, etc. The application also supports VMware, VirtualBox and Virtual PC virtual disk files. Supports SCSI, IDE, SATA drives and USB drives, memory cards. Supported file systems FAT12 / FAT16 / FAT32 / NTFS / EXT3.
File Recovery and Partition Recovery
Powerful and effective function for file recovery and partition recovery helps you solve all sorts of data loss issues.
PartitionGuru is capable of recovering lost data from various storage devices, including hard drive, USB flash drive, SSD, external hard drive, memory card, memory stick, virtual disk and more.
It can construct virtual RAID and recover data from virtual RAID just like from local disks.
Efficient Partition Manager
The best partition manager provides all-sided functions for disk and partition utitilies. With PartitionGuru, you can create, format, delete, hide, resize, split, clone and backup partition, rebuild MBR, convert dynamic disk to basic disk, operate virtual disks, etc. Safely resize or split partition without losing data;
Convert partition table type MBR to GUID without damaging data and vice versa;
Support dynamic disks volume management and converting dynamic disk to basic disk;
Check 4K sector alignment for partitions and support 4K sector advanced formatting hard drives.
Disk & Partition Backup
Mighty backup and restore function is built in the program to guarantee data security, and no complicated operating steps are required.
Backup partition to image file or restore partition from image file;
Clone partition to another partition by file or copy by sectors;
Clone the entire hard drive to another disk by file or by sectors;
Clone virtual disk and its partitions.
More Useful Functions
The program offers all-around functions to improve computer performance.
Check and repair bad sectors for all kinds of storage devices, such as, hard drive, external hard drive, USB flash disk .etc.
Delete files permanently so that files can’t be recovered by any methods or tools;
Create bootable USB flash disk in case of Windows crash, and support USB-FDD, USB-ZIP and USB-HDD modes;
Edit sectors just like WinHex, which is preferred by computer professionals;
PartitionGuru Dos version is embedded with same interface and functions.
- Support modifying GUID partition parameters.
- Support changing MBR signature and disk GUID.
- Partition list adds Attribute tab to show partition status (hidden, active, read-only).
- When backing up system partition by files, directories like “Desktop” “Music” and “Pictures” can be excluded.
- Enhance operations and controls for file copy, supporting Skip, Pause and ways to handle preset errors, and supporting shutting down computer after file copy completes.
- Improve the displayed content for file copy details.
- Check if destination partition space is sufficient prior to copying files and give prompt if there is not enough free space.
- Optimize user experience of file preview function.
- Disk partition map shows “Basic” “Dynamic” and partition table type for current disk.
- In the partition and folder tree area, the read-only partition displays a lock icon.
- FAT32 file system is used by default when creating an ESP partition.
- Enhance file recovery function for NTFS partitions.
- Enhance recovery function for video format file of hard disk recorders.
- Enhance the function of getting and showing disk SMART information.
- The partition information pane shows device path in the form of HarddiskVolume.
- A warning is prompted when saving partition table after modifying dynamic disk partitions.
- Operations like format, hide partition, erase free space, restore partition, etc. are forbidden on dynamic partitions.
- Prompt users to update software when partition backup image created by a higher version is accessed by a low version.
- Fixed a byte order display issue for EXT4 partition UUID.
- Fixed an issue that certain Office documents couldn’t be previewed.
- Fixed an issue that in the rare case functions like backing up partition table couldn’t be used.
- Fixed an issue that in some situations partition map of dynamic disks displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue that cluster size was incorrect after formatting exFAT partition according to the default cluster size.
- Fixed an issue that partition map didn’t update smoothly after changing the size of program interface.
- Fixed an issue that in rare cases partition error occurred to Quick Partition function.
- Fixed an issue for Quick Partition function that happened during saving and loading default settings.
- Fixed an issue that write disk error occurred when resizing other types of partitions on a disk that contains Linux partitions.
- Fixed an issue that partition might be lost after saving partition table for a disk that contains Linux partitions.
- Fixed an issue in some cases files under Recovered Types were not classified by extensions.
- Fixed an issue that the program might stop responding when recovering files from NTFS partition.
- Fixed an issue that in some cases lost BitLocker partitions couldn’t be recovered.
- Fixed an issue of displaying drive letter for dynamic volumes.
- Fixed an issue that in some cases MBR wasn’t restored after restoring system partition from image file.
- Fixed an issue that EFS encrypted file data was incorrect after restoring NTFS partition backup.
- Fixed an issue that Goto directories was not accurate after recovering files from exFAT partitions.
- Fixed an issue in the function of FAT32 file recovery.
- Fixed an issue that the restored FAT32 partition might not be open if it was backed up by sectors or structure.