Portable Reset Windows Update Tool 18.104.22.168 Multilanguage
The Reset Windows Update Tool Portable has been developed for use as a support of system repair options. It is possible to reset the Windows Update Components. Also is able to delete temporary files, scan, detect and repair corruptions with the Windows System image, scan all protected system files and replace any corrupted files, change invalid values in the Windows Registry, reset Winsock settings and more.
This tool is compatible with Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
When you run Reset Windows Update Tool, the operating system version or build is detected, the name and family of the operating system are determined.
If the operating system is not compatible with this tool, display an error message and the tool will be closed.
- Deployment Image Servicing and Management is a command-line tool that can be used to service a Windows image.
- Fix It
- diagnostic program to detect problems of Windows.
- is a database that stores settings for the operating system.
- Restore point
- is a representation of a stored state of your computer’s system files.
- System File Checker is a utility that allows users to scan for corruptions.
- Windows Sockets API is a technical specification that defines how Windows network software should access network.
How do I reset Windows Update components?: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/971058.
Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833.
Fix Windows Update errors by using the DISM or System Update Readiness tool: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/947821.
Reset Windows Update Tool is a complete troubleshooting tool that can be generated with Windows updates.
This tool includes a large number of troubleshooting functions such as:
Reset the Windows Update components
Delete temporary files
Change invalid values in Windows Registry
Scan all protected system file and replace the corrupted one’s (sfc /scannow)
Scan, detect and repair corruptions in Windows system image
Clean up superseded components
- Change the Service Security Descriptors.
- Add the Restore Microsoft Store command