Portable Files Inspector Pro 3.10 (x64) Multilanguage
Files Inspector Portable is a tool that allows you to inspect the data on your disks and delete or uninstall the obsolete ones, thus freeing up space and improving the performance of your system at the same time.
Includes an analyzer that helps you assess that data on the disk
Following an uneventful installation you are welcomed by a modern, sleek and stylish interface. You should bear in mind that the tool begins to scan your disk as soon as you open it, a procedure that could take some time depending on the size of the HDD or SSD. On a side note, while waiting you can check out the tips and functionality notes of the app especially if you did not use similar apps before.
The idea behind the tool is to perform an express analysis of the documents, images, multimedia and other type of data, and display the space occupied in a clear manner. While it is true that it does not display it with charts, the bars are quite intuitive and you can easily get an overview of the files that take up the most space.
Advanced users can make even deeper analysis as the tool comes with a parser that allows you to examine data in all files and folders on the exiting storage.
Quickly delete the data that you do not need
Once you decided what data needs to be removed from the disk, you have the option to erase it directly from inside the app. This is not only applicable to files and folders, but also for applications that you no longer use and just take up space. According to the developer, the app allows for safe deletion and, just in case you change your mind, you can find the recently erased data in Recycle Bin.
1. Quick analysis of the file system
Provides the results shortly after startup. Allows you to assess what data are on the disks.
2. Quick analysis of the file system
The analyzer checks the data on the disks and displays the results in a convenient diagram, which makes it clear which elements occupy the most disk space on your PC.
3. Advanced features for experienced users
Experienced users can flexibly and completely study the information about their media and delete unnecessary data.
Express analysis of user files
Express test analyzes folders, documents, images, videos, music, and other files and displays the space occupied on the disks.
For advanced users, Files Inspector has an advanced parser that allows you to assess the data in all files and folders on the existing storage media.
Deletion of unneeded data
After you find unneeded files or folders in the list of Files Inspector’s analyzer, you can delete them without the need to use Explorer or another tool for working with the file system.
Deleting unneeded files and folders
While studying the content of the discs, you can delete unneeded files and folders in a couple of clicks to free space on the media in your computer.
Removing unneeded applications
Removing unneeded applications is one of the important steps to freeing up the disk space. Applications may be removed directly through Files Inspector.
Files Inspector allows deleting files and folders. To prevent erroneous actions, all deleted items are placed in the Recycle Bin, from which they may be immediately restored.
PRO Compressing photos without the loss of their quality
For freeing up additional space, you can compress photos without losing their quality. This also reduces the space occupied by photos an average of 10%.
- The Applications and Games section:
- It is now possible to launch applications from the list as well as open their installation folders. The corresponding commands have been added to the context menu.
- A command to open the uninstall registry key has been added to the application’s context menu.
- More accurate application sizes are now displayed. When calculating the application’s size, the data files it has created are also considered.
- Improved the multiple applications handling support. If you mark an application in the list, a floating panel appears that displays how many applications are marked and helps you to execute removing or updating them with one click.
- A new “Refresh Window Data” command has been added to the Settings and Commands menu.
- The applications’ traces lookup algorithm has been improved.
- It is shown on the final applications uninstall step how much space has been freed.
- Bug fixed: When viewing some backups in the Undo Changes Center window, the list of files included in the backup was not complete.
- All data is now downloaded over a secure protocol (https).
- A new “Background Functions…” command has been added to the tray icon menu.
- An ability to choose any of the program’s unofficial translations variety has been added to Settings.