Portable Subtitle Composer 0.7.1 Multilanguage
Subtitle Composer Portable is open source text-based subtitle editor that supports basic and advanced editing operations, aiming to become an improved version of Subtitle Workshop for every platform supported by Plasma Frameworks. Open/Save Text Subtitle Formats, SubRip/SRT, MicroDVD, SSA/ASS, MPlayer, TMPlayer and You-Tube captions, OCR/Open Graphics Subtitle Formats. It is available for Microsoft Windows and most major linux distributions, including as AppImage.
What can Subtitle Composer do?
- Open/Save Text Subtitle Formats
- SubRip/SRT, MicroDVD, SSA/ASS, MPlayer, TMPlayer and YouTube captions
- OCR/Open Graphics Subtitle Formats
- VobSub (.idx/.sub/.rar), BluRay/PGS (*.sup), formats supported by ffmpeg (DVD/Vob, DVB, XSUB, HDMV-PGS)
- Demux Graphics/Text Subtitle Stream from video file
- SRT, SSA/ASS, MOV text, MicroDVD, Graphic formats supported by ffmpeg (DVD/Vob, DVB, XSUB, HDMV-PGS)
- Speech Recognition from audio/video file using PocketSphinx
- Smart Language/Text encoding detection
- Integrated Video Player with live subtitle preview, lots of supported formats (FFmpeg), audio stream selection
- Preview/editing of subtitles on Audio Waveform with audio stream selection
- Quick and easy subtitle sync:
- Dragging several anchors/graftpoints and stretching timeline
- Time shifting and scaling, lines duration re-calculation, framerate conversion, etc.
- Joining and splitting of subtitle files
- Side-by-side subtitle translations/editing
- Text styles (italic, bold, underline, stroke, color)
- Spell checking
- Detection of timing errors in subtitles