Portable Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4.6 for Windows 10
The most popular tweaking software, Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 for Windows 10 adds several new tweaks for the new operating system. Those of you who have upgraded to Windows 10, would definitely want to use it to judiciously tweak your Windows 10 and personalize your computing experience. With judicious tweaking, it can make your system faster, more stable, personal and more secure with just a few mouse click
Ultimate Windows Tweaker is like a TweakUI for Windows 10. While you may be able to access all these via the Windows 10 Settings app, the Registry Editor or the Group Policy Editor, Ultimate Windows Tweaker makes things easier for you by offering all useful tweaks from its single UI.
Easy to use user interface
Tool tips offer you guidance as to what the tweak does.
Offers accessible buttons to create a system restore point and restore default values
Tiny tool, super lightweight at just around 450 KB
Power-packed with 200+ meaningful tweaks
Portable tweaker. Does not require to be installed. To uninstall it simply delete its program folder
Does not contain any adware, nor does it push crapware – and we promise not to, ever!
Report Bugs by simply using the button in the About tab. Else visit this page.
Support available at TWC Forum.
Checks for available update. Click the button in the About tab to do so. If any are found, download the latest version from this home page
Export and import your Tweaks
Easy to use Search feature.
What is new
Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 for Windows 10 adds several new tweaks. Here are the highlights:
- Seeing the concerns being raised about privacy issues, several tweaks have been added under a new Privacy section.
- Many new tweaks in Context Menu for Store Apps to support Windows 10.
- The empty.ico file is not required now for “Remove Shortcut Arrows From Icons” to function properly
- It calculates Windows Experience Index from the main page. Click on Run assessment to recalculate the WEI.
- You can Run DISM command to fix corrupted system image
- You can now pin Drives to Desktop Context Menu
- Many new tweaks to customize Windows 10
- Newly designed interface with command link buttons
- Hover over a tweak, and get the description at the bottom of the tweaker
- Many other tweaks.