Portable WavePurity Professional 7.99
WavePurity’s digital filters can eliminate interfering crackling and noise from your old recordings. You will have reconditioned high-quality music titles of almost CD quality. WavePurity can revise automatically an entire part of a record by detecting the titles and editing wave files. They are ready now for burning on a CD. Wave Purity is easy in handling and an excellent shareware. WavePurity includes powerful tools, editors and filters for editing audio files. It supports the data formats WAV and MP3.
• Audio replay, audio recorder
• Comfortable audio editor
• Numerous digital filters for editing, noise elimination, and error correction
• Real-time frequency display (spectrum with FFT)
• Real-time oscilloscope that can be triggered
• Real-time software equalizer
• Song list management
• Track processor for automatic, overnight batch processing
• Signal generators and wobble generator for frequency response measurement
• Audio CD burn module in the professional version
Audio file formats
• Microsoft RIFF PCM (WAV)
• Microsoft RIFF ACM (WAV) – (Audio Compression Manager)
• Microsoft AVI Video (AVI) – (Audio Track Import)
• MPEG audio Layer III (MP3)
• WavePurity PCM or 4.Bit-ADPCM (WPU)
• Additional audio formats as plug-ins are available – (Professional Version)
- The Internet CDDB music database search from the track processor and Trackmaster assistant has been newly implemented and uses the JSON API of the free music database MusicBrainz. This module replaces the previous FreeDB online search for music titles and music data storage media, after the FreeDB service was no longer online in March 2020.
- Correction CDDB import, support of replacement providers for the no longer existing FreeDB. WavePurity now supports the internet databases dbpoweramp and gnudb.
- Internet Radio Streamer improved, added support for Caddy Server.
- New placeholder% F for the original file name in the track processor and TrackMaster assistant.
- Other small improvements and corrections.