WavePurity’s digital filters can eliminate interfering crackling and noise from your old recordings. You will have reconditioned high-quality music titles of almost CD quality. WavePurity can revise automatically an entire part of a record by detecting the titles and editing wave files. They are ready now for burning on a CD. Wave Purity is easy in handling and an excellent shareware. WavePurity includes powerful tools, editors and filters for editing audio files. It supports the data formats WAV and MP3.
• Audio replay, audio recorder
• Comfortable audio editor
• Numerous digital filters for editing, noise elimination, and error correction
• Real-time frequency display (spectrum with FFT)
• Real-time oscilloscope that can be triggered
• Real-time software equalizer
• Song list management
• Track processor for automatic, overnight batch processing
• Signal generators and wobble generator for frequency response measurement
• Audio CD burn module in the professional version
Audio file formats
• Microsoft RIFF PCM (WAV)
• Microsoft RIFF ACM (WAV) – (Audio Compression Manager)
• Microsoft AVI Video (AVI) – (Audio Track Import)
• MPEG audio Layer III (MP3)
• WavePurity PCM or 4.Bit-ADPCM (WPU)
• Additional audio formats as plug-ins are available – (Professional Version)
• Improved: The Auto Rewind Function for Editor/Playback Mode and Track Wizard can be configured at Settings Page Audio Options. Default=disabled. If disabled then the playback position stops at end of selection or end of title and there is no auto rewind performed. This is a helpful feature for manual Track Editing in the Editor.
• Improved: Manual Editing Tracks, an obsolete dialog choice step (move/split track start/stop) has been removed.
• Improved: Manual Editing Tracks, Track Start/Stop Movement with overlapping and parallel pressing CTRL key performs a movement of the track border between current and next/previous Track.
• Improved: Trackprocessor, The Input Dialog for Song Title Informationen and Filenames has been improved. Pressing ENTER in a dialog field forces a fast goto next field or next Track.
• Improved: Track Express Wizard is a docked Window in the Editor now. Optional you can choose/change the old Tool Window Layout for the Track Express Wizard.
• Improved: Track Express Wizard Tool Windows will be shown/hidden in context of current Tab/Editor. So only one Track Express Wizard is visible at same time.
• Improved: Trackprocessor, Target Directory is editable Field now and checks if Directory exists. An additional button “Create Directory” helps you to fast create a folder.
• Improved: Trackprocessor, Save Session can be optional activated/disabled by a checkbox if current profile has general enabled the “Save Session” feature.
• Improved: Editor Speed Conversion, now you can choose between Percent or BPM.
• Change: Default Window Size to 1250×750.
• Change: Start of Registration Process, now the Default System WEB Browser is opened.
• Bugfix: Extra Insert/Overlay clipboard, The Length of insertion/overlay has been fixed.
• Bugfix: CDDB Query Tool, removed Script Error Windows.
• Some minor improvements and fixes.