Portable Windows Repair Professional (All In One) 4.4.5
Tweaking.com – Windows Repair portable is a tool designed help fix a large majority of known Windows problems including; registry errors, file permissions, issues with Internet Explorer, Windows Updates, Windows Firewall and more. Malware and poorly installed programs can modify your default settings resulting in your machine working badly – or worse. With Tweaking.com Windows Repair you can restore Windows original settings fixing many of these problems outright. Tweaking.com – Windows Repairs section as always been completely free for both personal and business use. We offer a Pro version. adds features like automatic updates, an enhanced drive cleaner, memory cleaner, speed tweaks and more. This allows you to support future development and get something in return!
Tweaking.com – Windows Repair is an all-in-one repair tool to help fix a large majority of known Windows problems including:
- Unhide Non System Files
- Repair problems with .lnk (Shortcuts)
- File Association
- Windows Firewall
- Internet Explorer
- Windows Installer (MSI)
- Hosts File
- Policies Set By Infections
- Winsock & DNS Cache
- Proxy Settings
- Windows Updates
- CD/DVD Missing/Not Working
- Reset Registry and File Permissions
- Register System Files
- Remove Temp Files
- and more…
Benefits of the Pro :
- Automatic program updates.
- Enhanced Windows Cleaning
- System Performance Tweaks
- Auto apply system tweaks after repairs finish.
- Speed Tweak System Shortcuts
- Add your own custom scripts and registry files to be ran after the repairs finish.
- Lifetime license for major versions. Example: Every version for the entire v3 of the program. When the next major version comes out (Such as v4) there will be a discounted upgrade price.
- Access to all the pro features and tools and any new pro features released later in each major version.
- Change the logo image on the main window to your own company logo.
- Help support the free repairs.
Whats New :
- Microsoft keeps changing the path for windows defender in windows 10, so when restoring the service from the repairs windows defender would no longer work because it would point to the old path. For now the windefend service for windows 10 has been removed from the repairs to keep from breaking windows defender in Windows 10.
- There is a bug in Windows 10 build 1809 where using the bcdedit command to reboot the system into safe mode doesn’t clear the registry keys for the safe boot option after the command has been removed. Because of this when you reboot into normal mode many services wont start because Windows thinks it is still in safe mode even though it isn’t. This kept almost everything from working correctly.
- The program has been updated to auto remove these keys so Windows doesn’t get stuck thinking it is in safe mode.
- I have also added the file “remove_stuck_safemode.reg” under the program folder, files\regfiles folder. You can use this file manually if needed.
- Updated default registry and file permissions for Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 as of Feb 19th 2019