Portable Windows Repair Professional (All In One) 3.9.35
Tweaking.com – Windows Repair portable is a tool designed help fix a large majority of known Windows problems including; registry errors, file permissions, issues with Internet Explorer, Windows Updates, Windows Firewall and more. Malware and poorly installed programs can modify your default settings resulting in your machine working badly – or worse. With Tweaking.com Windows Repair you can restore Windows original settings fixing many of these problems outright. Tweaking.com – Windows Repairs section as always been completely free for both personal and business use. We offer a Pro version. adds features like automatic updates, an enhanced drive cleaner, memory cleaner, speed tweaks and more. This allows you to support future development and get something in return!
Tweaking.com – Windows Repair is an all-in-one repair tool to help fix a large majority of known Windows problems including:
- Unhide Non System Files
- Repair problems with .lnk (Shortcuts)
- File Association
- Windows Firewall
- Internet Explorer
- Windows Installer (MSI)
- Hosts File
- Policies Set By Infections
- Winsock & DNS Cache
- Proxy Settings
- Windows Updates
- CD/DVD Missing/Not Working
- Reset Registry and File Permissions
- Register System Files
- Remove Temp Files
- and more…
Benefits of the Pro :
- Automatic program updates.
- Enhanced Windows Cleaning
- System Performance Tweaks
- Auto apply system tweaks after repairs finish.
- Speed Tweak System Shortcuts
- Add your own custom scripts and registry files to be ran after the repairs finish.
- Lifetime license for major versions. Example: Every version for the entire v3 of the program. When the next major version comes out (Such as v4) there will be a discounted upgrade price.
- Access to all the pro features and tools and any new pro features released later in each major version.
- Change the logo image on the main window to your own company logo.
- Help support the free repairs.
Whats New :
- Bug fixes and code changes reported from users.