Tweaking.com – Windows Repair portable is a tool designed help fix a large majority of known Windows problems including; registry errors, file permissions, issues with Internet Explorer, Windows Updates, Windows Firewall and more. Malware and poorly installed programs can modify your default settings resulting in your machine working badly – or worse. With Tweaking.com Windows Repair you can restore Windows original settings fixing many of these problems outright. Tweaking.com – Windows Repairs section as always been completely free for both personal and business use. We offer a Pro version. adds features like automatic updates, an enhanced drive cleaner, memory cleaner, speed tweaks and more. This allows you to support future development and get something in return!
Tweaking.com – Windows Repair is an all-in-one repair tool to help fix a large majority of known Windows problems including:
- Unhide Non System Files
- Repair problems with .lnk (Shortcuts)
- File Association
- Windows Firewall
- Internet Explorer
- Windows Installer (MSI)
- Hosts File
- Policies Set By Infections
- Winsock & DNS Cache
- Proxy Settings
- Windows Updates
- CD/DVD Missing/Not Working
- Reset Registry and File Permissions
- Register System Files
- Remove Temp Files
- and more…
Benefits of the Pro :
- Automatic program updates.
- Enhanced Windows Cleaning
- System Performance Tweaks
- Auto apply system tweaks after repairs finish.
- Speed Tweak System Shortcuts
- Add your own custom scripts and registry files to be ran after the repairs finish.
- Lifetime license for major versions. Example: Every version for the entire v3 of the program. When the next major version comes out (Such as v4) there will be a discounted upgrade price.
- Access to all the pro features and tools and any new pro features released later in each major version.
- Change the logo image on the main window to your own company logo.
- Help support the free repairs.
Whats New :
- Bug fix & improvement in all permission repairs and commands.
- When the program sets default permissions it changes the account and machine SID in the default values for the machine it is running on.
- It got the machine SID based off the account SID. Problem was if you where on a domain and logged into a domain account the account SID as different that what the machine SID should have been. So the improper permissions would be set. This only happened on machines that where on a domain.
- The program now pulls the machine SID from one of the local accounts on the system and not the account it is running under. This will make sure the proper permissions are set on a domain computer.
- Updated file permissions repair to run under the system account.