Tweaking.com – Windows Repair portable is a tool designed help fix a large majority of known Windows problems including; registry errors, file permissions, issues with Internet Explorer, Windows Updates, Windows Firewall and more. Malware and poorly installed programs can modify your default settings resulting in your machine working badly – or worse. With Tweaking.com Windows Repair you can restore Windows original settings fixing many of these problems outright. Tweaking.com – Windows Repairs section as always been completely free for both personal and business use. We offer a Pro version. adds features like automatic updates, an enhanced drive cleaner, memory cleaner, speed tweaks and more. This allows you to support future development and get something in return!
Tweaking.com – Windows Repair is an all-in-one repair tool to help fix a large majority of known Windows problems including:
- Unhide Non System Files
- Repair problems with .lnk (Shortcuts)
- File Association
- Windows Firewall
- Internet Explorer
- Windows Installer (MSI)
- Hosts File
- Policies Set By Infections
- Winsock & DNS Cache
- Proxy Settings
- Windows Updates
- CD/DVD Missing/Not Working
- Reset Registry and File Permissions
- Register System Files
- Remove Temp Files
- and more…
Benefits of the Pro :
- Automatic program updates.
- Enhanced Windows Cleaning
- System Performance Tweaks
- Auto apply system tweaks after repairs finish.
- Speed Tweak System Shortcuts
- Add your own custom scripts and registry files to be ran after the repairs finish.
- Lifetime license for major versions. Example: Every version for the entire v3 of the program. When the next major version comes out (Such as v4) there will be a discounted upgrade price.
- Access to all the pro features and tools and any new pro features released later in each major version.
- Change the logo image on the main window to your own company logo.
- Help support the free repairs.
Whats New :
- Updated default registry and file permissions for Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 as of November 16th, 2016
- Updated Tweaking.com – Registry Backup to v3.5.3
- Updated ManageACL_32 and ManageACL_64 to v1.5.0
- Major update and bug fixes to the permissions repairs.
- New windows updates have changed some of the api calls to setting permissions, these changes cause the program to report a lot of access denied in the log file when setting permissions, but the permissions where still being set, this is now fixed.
- When setting permissions, the inherit from parent option kept getting set any time setting permissions. This was due to a bug in the manage acl program. It was one bit that was set that was causing it. Now when setting permissions the inheritable option is no longer changed when it isnt suppose to.