Portable Cakewalk 184.108.40.206 Multilanguage (x64)
Cakewalk by BandLab is a standalone digital audio workstation (DAW), based on the previous Cakewalk flagship software, SONAR Platinum. BandLab is a music creation and social platform for iOS, Android, and Google Chrome. BandLab’s Mix Editor is a multitrack recorder with included MIDI instruments, a Looper, and more. Fueled by over 30 years in the relentless pursuit of innovation, Cakewalk by BandLab is the new standard for the modern recording studio.
The most complete music production package
The creative experience only SONAR offered: advanced technology, effortless workflow, and an interface that amplifies inspiration.
Easily compose complete songs and performances with creative songwriting tools and instruments
Capture inspired performances with pristine quality and unlimited audio and MIDI tracks
Fix mistakes, arrange parts, and manipulate pitch, time, and any other aspect of your recordings
Achieve pristine pro-studio sounds and create big, clear, dynamic mixes with advanced mixing tools
Polish your finished mixes to perfection with built-in mastering tools
Export and publish your songs directly to YouTube, SoundCloud, Facebook and more
Creativity without limits
Navigate your projects with the award-winning fully customizable Skylight Interface
Enjoy unlimited Audio, MIDI, Instrument, Loop, and Auxiliary Tracks in every project
Experience the industry-best audio engine, VST3, Touch and all the leading technologies
A World of Instruments
Whether you’re a songwriter, producer, or composer, Cakewalk by BandLab has the instruments you need to build your production from the ground up.
Studio Quality Effects
For tracking, mixing, or mastering, with FX ranging from the essential to the unique, Cakewalk by BandLab has you covered. Designed to emulate the layout of an analog console, build and upgrade your channel strip with an expandable library of ProChannel modules ranging from convolution reverb, resonant filtering, dynamic compression, and powerful EQ to tape and console emulation, peak limiting, and tube saturation.
Behavior changes & optimizations
- Improved audio resampling quality in WASAPI Shared mode.
- The default MIDI Prepare Buffer size has been changed to 200 msec. Limitations preventing the MIDI buffer from being set lower have been removed. There should be no need to change the buffer size from the new default value anymore, since the engine automatically raises the internal size when necessary.
- On first launch, Cakewalk will reset the MIDI buffer size to the new default value of 200 msec (Preferences > MIDI – Playback and Recording > Prepare Using n Millisecond Buffers).
- Opening Cakewalk in WASAPI Shared mode stops audio in other apps that share the audio device(s).
- Potential crash when changing audio configuration settings (Preferences > Audio – Configuration File) during playback in ASIO driver mode.
- Potential crash when opening ASIO panel from Preferences > Audio – Driver Settings.
- Deleting data clears the selection.
- In rare cases, Input Echo could not be disabled in Instrument tracks.
- Reassigning a synth output track’s Input control to None no longer disables the Input Echo control.
- When doing a real time export of a project (Fast Bounce disabled), the project no longer scrolls.
- Now time in musical time (H:M:S:F or any time based format) doesn’t update to reflect new time when changing tempo.
- PreSonus Studio 192 crashes when changing buffer size.
- Playback distortion at certain buffer sizes with some ASIO drivers after 2019.11 update.
- Changing the audio latency in Preferences > Audio – Driver Settings can cause audio distortion in ASIO and WASAPI Exclusive mode if the driver doesn’t accept the new latency value.
- Plug-in Load Balancing crashes if MixThreadCount in Preferences > Audio – Configuration File is set to a value of 1.
- Potential hang if certain kinds of dropouts occur in the audio engine while using Plug-in Load Balancing.
- Setting ‘Fade On Stop’ in Preferences > Audio – Playback and Recording to >0 prevents RestartEngineAfterDropout from working.
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows 7 or higher (64-bit only)
Multi-core Intel or AMD CPU
3GB free disk space
1280×800 screen resolution
ASIO compatible hardware is recommended