Portable dBpoweramp Music Converter 2023.01.20 Reference (x64)
dBpoweramp Reference Portable created for Audio Professionals, who demand more: more technical, more features, more pro-codecs. Supplied as default with Broadcast Wave Format (BWF), Dalet, Wave64 codecs. Supporting IEEE floating point conversions (right through DSP effect chain), multi-cpu capable encoder. Apply VST or DirectX DSP effects whilst converting.
Perfect audio conversion, easy conversion to MP3, FLAC, Apple Lossless, etc. dBpoweramp Music Converter™ has become the standard audio conversion tool and his over 30 million users worldwide trust him to convert with dBpoweramp.
Convert mp3, m4a (iTunes & iPod), WMA, WAV, AIFF, AAC, FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC) and more.
Look for an MP3 converter that encodes on all CPU cores simultaneously and finishes the job in no time.
Free converters come with a few extra features (spy toolbars, trojans, malware, or viruses). dBpoweramp hasn’t been bundled for 15 years. No Trojans, Malware or Viruses.
Filter by numerous files, MP3s or other file types in one click.
Process audio with volume normalization or sample/bitrate conversion. dBpoweramp is a full-featured MP3 converter.
dBpoweramp Portable integrates with Windows Explorer, an MP3 converter as easy as right-clicking the source file. Conversion to. Pop-up information hints, editing ID tags are provided. It’s no exaggeration to say that no other audio program can convert multi-format audio files like dBpoweramp. We spent 15 years perfecting format compatibility and conversion stability. If you want to convert FLAC to mp3, wma to mp3 or wav to mp3, dBpoweramp is the best choice.
dBpoweramp Music Converter™ is ‘the standard’ tool for audio conversions, with over 20 million users:
- Huge range of audio codecs supported: mp3, mp4, m4a (AAC, iTunes & iPod), Windows Media Audio (wma), Ogg Vorbis and FLAC
- Preservation of ID Tags and Album Artwork, correct mapping of ID Tags between tag types (where possible),
- Multi-CPU encoding support,
- Easy folder & drive selection with Batch Converter,
- DSP effect support (ReplayGain, Volume Normalize, including DirectX and VST effects),
- Pro-orientated codecs: BWF Wave, Dalet, mp2
- Windows Explorer integration: audio info tips & columns
- When choosing an Audio Converter, no other audio program converts more multi-format audio files than dBpoweramp, we have spent 15 years perfecting format-compatibility and conversion stability.
- CD Ripper
- Audio Converter
- Shell Integration & Helpers
- ID Tag Editing
- mp3 Encoding
- DSP Effects
- CD Ripper: Preview
- CD Ripper: Compilation CD Handling
- CD Ripper: Secure Ripping
- CD Ripper: Ultra Secure & C2 Pointers
- CD Ripper: Profiles
- Floating Point Decoding / Encoding
- Multi-CPU Simultaneous Encoding
- BWF Encoder / Fraunhofer mp3 Encoder
- Technical Shell Columns & Popup Details
- Command Line / Scripted Encoding
- Music Converter Dynamic File naming
- Extended DSP Effects (DirectX and VST supported)
- CD Writer: burn Audio CDs
- Batch Ripper: Rip 100’s of CDs with ease
What’s NEW in dBpoweramp Reference Portable:
- Batch ID could be negative with unintended consequences
- RIFF64 support (decoding and encoding: enable RIFF64 support in dBpoweramp Control Centre >> Audio Codecs ‘List / Options’: Wave Encoder)
- dsd decoder – added option (Control Center) to decode to 32 bit, float 32 or 64 bit float
- Wavpack updated to 5.6.0
- DSD (DSF) supports files with ID3 chunk at start of the file (which breaks the DSF specficiation), also can show the positions of the chunks if
- Riff Chunks enabled in popup info
- Wave encoder supports 64 bit float option
- Added sort tags to naming and new tag selection in editor
- if edit tags in editor and press escape, or cancel, then asks user if should save changes
- Bug Fix: AIFF decoder crash
- Bug Fix: VST DSP effect compatibility improvements