Portable DocuFreezer 4.0.2201.11180 Multilingual
Batch File Converter for Windows. DocuFreezer Portable is a desktop application that converts your documents and images to PDF, TXT, JPG, TIFF, or PNG formats, “freezing” the look of the input documents and protecting them from any amendments. No matter which device the document will be displayed on, it will look exactly the same as the original.
DocuFreezer Portable advantages Converting an Adobe PDF document, Word document, Excel spreadsheet, Outlook e-mail, PowerPoint presentation, HTML page, Photoshop image file, XPS file, text file, or JPEG image to another format is usually not a problem. But what if you need to batch convert many files and don’t want to repeat the same operations over and over again? Free file converter DocuFreezer can save your time every day.
Simple & easy-to-use interface
The program interface is intuitive: drag-and-drop your files, select the output format, and click Start. You can add several files, entire folders, RAR, ZIP, and 7ZIP archives with documents directly on the main window. DocuFreezer keeps it simple – you can use the default settings to get great results. However, you can adjust many things by yourself with numerous settings and options.
Keeping original file contents
DocuFreezer helps you easily convert your files and protect them from being modified. After conversion, the output files will keep the original files’ structure, page layout, text formatting, fonts, and hyperlinks. DocuFreezer can also preserve the original file names, metadata, folder structure, attachments, and color attributes of source files.
Saving your files to PDF or images
If you need to archive documents, save them as a backup, or if you want to provide a non-editable copy to someone, DocuFreezer will help you convert almost any document to PDF, JPG, TXT, TIFF. This will let you have your files accessible on any modern device, keep them safe and open several years later.
Conversion of multiple files at once
DocuFreezer software is designed to batch process documents and images quickly and automatically via a drag-and-drop interface. Add dozens or even hundreds of documents to the list and have them converted in one go without any user attention. You no longer need to open each file and convert it by yourself! Besides, you can configure page rotation, page range, filter mask, and post-processing actions for faster workflows.
80+ supported input file formats
DocuFreezer supports over 80 input file types (and the number is growing!), including all popular types of documents and images such as Adobe PDF files (.PDF), Microsoft Word documents (.DOC, .DOCX), Microsoft Excel worksheets (.XLS, .XLSX), Microsoft PowerPoint presentations (.PPT, .PPTX), plain and rich text files (.TXT, .RTF), XPS files (.XPS, .OXPS), AutoCAD Portable files (.DWG, .DXF), and more.
Merge, combine & split options for PDF
With DocuFreezer, you can add several PDFs to combine and merge them into one multi-page document. Or create a merged PDF from various files like JPG, XPS, HTML, DOCX, TIF. Or split a large PDF – extract all pages into many single-page files. Moreover, you can add new pages to an existing PDF, e.g., add a cover page to the beginning or an additional page to the end of the document. Merge and split options are available for PDF and TIFF.
Convert multiple files at once: PDF to JPG, Word to PDF, TIFF to JPG, HTML to PDF, etc.
Most programs, such as Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat, make it possible to export documents to PDF format without installing any third-party applications. This is convenient when there are just a few documents to process. Still, when there are dozens of them to be converted, the task becomes pretty tedious: you will need to handle each document individually. Opening each file, saving it as a PDF file, closing the document, and then repeating the same steps with the next file can be very time-consuming.
DocuFreezer is designed specifically for processing a large number of documents or images that need to be changed to other formats. Try our software and see how much time you can save!
With DocuFreezer you can convert
– MS Word DOC to JPG / TIFF
– HTML to JPG / PNG
– JPEG to TIFF / TIFF to JPEG
– PDF to JPG / TIFF / TXT
– Publisher PUB files to JPG
– MS Word to TIFF
– TIFF to JPEG / PNG
– ODF / ODT to JPG
– PPTX / PPSX to PDF
– TXT to JPG
You can also
– Convert any number of files to PDF or raster images
– Convert e-mail files with attachments in different ways
– Merge, split, and combine PDF / TIFF files
– Add text or image watermark to document pages
– Convert CAD files into a multipage PDF or separate pages
– Set color space (color scheme), DPI, and image quality
– Set filename of output multipage PDF / TIFF
– Save and load file lists for regular use
– OCR scans, images into TXT or searchable PDF
– Set page rotation or auto rotation (Portrait/Landscape)
– New supported formats: iPhone HEIC images (.heic, .heif), vCard electronic business cards (.vcf)
– New rotation and auto-rotation operations
– Ability convert XLS, XLSX files without Microsoft Excel installed
– Ability to convert DOC, DOCX, RTF files without Microsoft Word installed
– Ability to convert MSG and EML files without Microsoft Outlook installed
– Added tooltips for each setting in the Advanced Settings
– Renewed Settings panel: Page range selection added to the Common tab
– New updated commercial component for converting DWG and DXF drawings
– File association with EML is no longer necessary for Apple Mail File Format (EMLX)
– Updated Features and DocuFreezer Settings website sections
– Fixed issue with Corel Draw CDR files processing
– Fixed issue with processing Outlook PST and OST files
– Fixed issue with the Make PDF Searchable (OCR) function