Portable FL Studio Producer Edition 18.104.22.1682 (x64)
FL Studio Portable is a fully featured, open-architecture music creation and production environment for PC. It features a graphical user interface which is based on a music sequencer. This digital audio workstation has everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music.
FL Studio Portable is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers. No extra software is required to produce any style of music, because a complete kit of instruments and studio tools is included in the cost of the package.
With the included plugins, sounds and tools the user can create complete songs, backing tracks, loops or sizzling beats. The software offers VST (Virtual Studio Technology) which makes it compatible with other workstations.
One can use… it as a remote control and to transfer data across digital audio programs. FL Studio 20 comes with a wide array of slick generators. Such as drum machines and samplers. It also comes with several plug-ins. Most of which function independently as standalone programs.
FL Studio Portable will play any sample file (wav), generator (softsynth), VSTi and DXi) or midi instrument you feed it. You will be creating wav, mp3 or midi songs or loops only minutes after launching it.
You can use FL Studio 20 as a scratchpad for your ideas or to produce completely mastered tracks ready for publication. The distinguishing aspect of this program is its pattern-based workflow. The lower part of the sequencing window contains block patterns of notes while the upper part contains clips that hold notes, data and events. For this reason, it is widely used in electronic genres to create various effects.
Another distinguishing feature is the score logger which maintains a 3-minute buffer between all incoming MIDI notes. This is done even when one is not playing in record mode. Different musical effects can be dumped retrospectively into the piano roll. A filter enables the user to selectively record note, automation and audio data.
It is available in three different versions. The developer offers lifetime free updates. It means that customers may download future releases.
What can FL Studio Portable do:
- Audio editing and manipulation. Includes pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection and slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste etc).
- Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, spline-based automation curves, automation generators with formula based control of links.
- Be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire.
- Live music performance including video effect visualization.
- Mix and remix audio including apply realtime audio effects including delay, reverb and filtering.
- Multi-track audio recording.
- Record and play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads and controllers.
- Sequencing and arranging.
- Synthesizer and effect plugin hosting (VST 32-bit and 64-bit, DX and FL Native format)
- Newtime and Newtone – Added Tempo display and Tempo sync button to Toolbar. Added ‘Use project time on load‘ option for improved workflow.
- Tools (menu) > Macros > Remove all Edison instances to reduce the size of archived projects.
- FLEX – Added Ctrl + Up and Down keyboard shortcuts to directly load previous and next presets.
- ZGE Visualizer – Added more parameters to ‘Mobius Object‘ effect. Drop wave files with markers to import list of video cues. Reduced video memory usage and increased performance for complex presets. Dropping a sliced Audio File on the Video Cue section will auto-add cues. Clicking on a video cue in the video cue list will now trigger the cue. Fully transparent layers are now skipped to save CPU.
- Speech synth – Focus the speech dialog text edit when the window is shown.
- Mixer – Show a warning message when a mixer track route is deleted and a plugin was sending to it.
- DirectWave – Improved plugin loading time when the the editor window is not visible.
- MIDI Scripting – Added auto-detection of python devices. Added ‘widPlugin‘ option to ‘ui.GetFocused‘ function. Added function to get receiver port number. Added ‘mixer.isTrackMuted‘ and ‘mixer.muteTrack‘. Added optional parameters for ‘device.midiOutMessage‘. Added optional parameters to ‘transport.setSongPos’, Added optional value parameter for ‘ui up/left/down/right‘ functions. Added pattern selection functions, Added ‘ui.setFocused‘ function, MIDI sync indicator doesn’t turn orange when event is handled. Scripts can now set a defined state for some functions.
- Help > About panel– Show ‘All plugins bundle’ in About window.