Portable MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician Edition v11.0.1 (x64)
MiniTool Partition Wizard is a rich-featured partition magic, which is designed to optimize disk usage and to protect your data. It comes with so many powerful features with which you can completely control your hard disk and partition. With its user-friendly interface and straightforward guidance, you are able to resize partition, copy disk, scan lost partitions, and migrate OS to SSD easily and safely. Due to its outstanding performance, MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition has earned good reputation among global users.
Extend System Partition
Extend system partition to solve low disk space issue by its “Move/Resize Partition” & “Extend Partition” f
Copy Disk Partition
Copy disk partition for hard drive upgrade or for data backup in case that your computer may run into a problem.
Merge Adjacent Partitions
Combine two adjacent partitions into a bigger one safely so as to make full use of the unused space.
Migrate OS to SSD
Migrate OS to SSD/HD to get better computer performance or to back up OS for system restoration.
Check disk/partition surface test to confirm whether there are bad sectors on the target location.
Enable to manage disk partitions such as create, delete, format, split, wipe, align partition and more.
Convert Disk Partition Table
Convert non-system disk from MBR to GPT and vice versa without data loss to support large drive or full OS.
Convert File System?
Convert NTFS to FAT or convert FAT to NTFS without formatting to support early Windows OS or to store large files.
Set partition logical to create more than four partitions or set partition primary to make it active.?
- Add Data Recovery feature.
- Add Disk Benchmark feature.
- Add Space Analyzer feature.
- Bug fix for Disk Copy stuck at native mode.
- Bug fix for Partition Recovery fails on MBR disk larger than 2TB.
- Bug fix for external dynamic disk showing as bad disk.
- Bug fix for incorrect software prompt message.
- Bug fix for unable to create mirrored volume in Windows 10.
- Bug fix for drive letter not showing up after formatting a partition from Ext to NTFS.
- Bug fix for user setting not kept after software relaunch.
- Select existing partitions by default during partition recovery process.