MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician Edition is a powerful tool designed to help professionals to easily manage multiple computers from a single interface.
As the best partition manager for Windows, MiniTool Partition Wizard Portable aims to maximize disk performance. With just a few clicks, you can flexibly create/resize/format partitions, convert disks between MBR and GPT disks, convert partitions between NTFS and FAT32, and convert dynamic disks to basic disks.
The application comes with a number of partition management features built in, allowing it to execute a wide range of disk and partition-related tasks.
The program is designed for usage in enterprise scenarios where IT professionals and system administrators must simultaneously deploy and maintain hundreds or thousands of PCs.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Portable offers users the possibility to create new partitions or merge and delete existing ones, while also allowing them to copy, format and convert partitions. The utility can be used for expanding existing partitions, as well as for moving and copying entire partitions if necessary.
At the same time, the application allows IT professionals easily manage entire disks. It can copy disks if necessary, while also capable of converting them from Dynamic to Basic disks.
With this tool, system administrators can also hide or unhide partitions, and they can also recover data from corrupted partitions or drives.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Portable has an easy-to-use interface that gives you quick access to all of the program’s features, allowing you to work more efficiently. It can display information on all drives and partitions on a system and, for added convenience, allows users to edit them via an integrated wizard.
In addition to helping professionals create, manage, or delete partitions, the application also allows them to browse their files and folders, so as to make sure that no important information is lost while applying various changes to them.
The software comes with support for a wide range of disk and partition types, while also including full compatibility with UEFI boot.
The best part of MiniTool Partition Wizard Portable is the fact that the Technician Edition it can be used on an unlimited number of PCs, within as many companies as users would like. However, only one technician can take advantage of its capabilities.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Portable Features:
• Resize/Move Partition: Easily resize/move partition without data loss.
• Create, Format, Delete Partition.
• Convert Partition format from FAT to NTFS.
• Hide and Unhide Partitions, set active partition, label drive letter.
• Merge Partition. NEW!
• Hot Extend Partition without reboot. NEW!
• Change cluster size without data loss. NEW!
• Support Linux Ext2, Ext3. NEW!
• Partition Copy: Copy entire partition to unallocated space with high performance file-by-file. moving technology. Backup or move data without any data loss.
• Partition Recovery: Scan disk to restore deleted or damaged partitions.
• Hard Disk Copy: Copy an entire disk to a different diskquickly and easily with data clone technology. Backup disk data without data loss.
• Support Windows 32/64 bit Operating Systems.
• Visually demonstrate your disk/partition configuration to preview changes before apply.
• Support RAID.
• Support single disks or partitions larger than 2 TB
• Support up to 32 hard disks within one system.
• Set partition as primary.
• Set partition as logical.
• Rebuild MBR.
• Convert Dynamic Disk to Basic Disk.
• Disk Surface Test.
• Partition Surface Test.
• Change Partition Serial Number.
• Change Partition Type ID.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Portable Release Note:
- Optimized the position of the scanning progress bar in Data Recovery.
- Optimized the data filtering function in Data Recovery.
- Optimized the data recovery from exFAT partitions.
- Fixed unallocated space not showing up after disk copy.
- Fixed software crashing issue when changing cluster size.