Portable PassMark PerformanceTest v9.0.1024 (x86-x64)
Fast, easy to use, PC speed testing and benchmarking. PassMark PerformanceTest allows you to objectively benchmark a PC using a variety of different speed tests and compare the results to other computers.
– Find out if your PC is performing at its best.
– Compare the performance of your machine to similar machines.
– Measure the effect of configuration changes and upgrades.
– Avoid paying big bucks for poor performance.
– Make objective independent measurements on which to base your purchasing decision.
– Use the advanced tests to create you own benchmark scenarios
Standard test suites
– CPU tests Mathematical operations, compression, encryption, physics.
– 2D graphics tests Vectors, bitmaps, fonts, text, and GUI elements.
– 3D graphics tests DirectX 9 to DirectX 12 in 4K resolution. DirectCompute & OpenCL
– Disk tests Reading, writing & seeking within disk files + IOPS
– Memory tests Memory access speeds and latency
Advanced configurable tests
– Advanced Disk
– Advanced CD / DVD
– Advanced 3D graphics
– Advanced Networking (for Ethernet, Internet and Wireless)
– Advanced Memory
– Advanced Visualized Physics
– Advanced DirectCompute
The application includes the following additional features:
– Comprehensive online help
– Supports hyper-threading, and multiple CPUs testing
– Detailed disk speed graphs
– Supports printing results
– The ability to save your benchmark results to disk as a new baseline
– A customizable “Notes” field for storing your own information along with the saved Benchmark result.
– Support for copying the results to other applications (eg. MS-Word)
– Export results to HTML, text, GIF, and BMP formats
– Single test execution, execution of a test suite or execution of all tests with a single mouse click.
– A summary ‘Mark’ figure for each test suite plus the calculation of the PassMark Rating figure.
– An easy to use point and click interface
– A summary system information screen including CPU type, CPU speed, Total RAM, Video Hardware, Cluster size, etc..
– The ability to compare the performance of your computer to multiple ‘Baseline’ computers at the one time.
– Flexible license, move the software
– Made a change so that the high powered card on dual graphics card systems is displayed in the “your card vs” comparisons
– Advanced Drive Test, fixed freeze bug when filesize is larger than the maximum allowed per the drive’s filesystem.
– Advanced Drive Test, Widen the rows on the table and updated displayed precision (will show us instead of ms where applicable) for Latency Read/Write tests.
– Fixed openCL test crashing/not displaying an error message when no openCL library is available
– Added monitor DPI to baseline information
– Updated system information library