Portable PassMark PerformanceTest v9.0.1035 (x64)
Fast, easy to use, PC speed testing and benchmarking. PassMark PerformanceTest allows you to objectively benchmark a PC using a variety of different speed tests and compare the results to other computers.
– Find out if your PC is performing at its best.
– Compare the performance of your machine to similar machines.
– Measure the effect of configuration changes and upgrades.
– Avoid paying big bucks for poor performance.
– Make objective independent measurements on which to base your purchasing decision.
– Use the advanced tests to create you own benchmark scenarios
Standard test suites
– CPU tests Mathematical operations, compression, encryption, physics.
– 2D graphics tests Vectors, bitmaps, fonts, text, and GUI elements.
– 3D graphics tests DirectX 9 to DirectX 12 in 4K resolution. DirectCompute & OpenCL
– Disk tests Reading, writing & seeking within disk files + IOPS
– Memory tests Memory access speeds and latency
Advanced configurable tests
– Advanced Disk
– Advanced CD / DVD
– Advanced 3D graphics
– Advanced Networking (for Ethernet, Internet and Wireless)
– Advanced Memory
– Advanced Visualized Physics
– Advanced DirectCompute
The application includes the following additional features:
– Comprehensive online help
– Supports hyper-threading, and multiple CPUs testing
– Detailed disk speed graphs
– Supports printing results
– The ability to save your benchmark results to disk as a new baseline
– A customizable “Notes” field for storing your own information along with the saved Benchmark result.
– Support for copying the results to other applications (eg. MS-Word)
– Export results to HTML, text, GIF, and BMP formats
– Single test execution, execution of a test suite or execution of all tests with a single mouse click.
– A summary ‘Mark’ figure for each test suite plus the calculation of the PassMark Rating figure.
– An easy to use point and click interface
– A summary system information screen including CPU type, CPU speed, Total RAM, Video Hardware, Cluster size, etc..
– The ability to compare the performance of your computer to multiple ‘Baseline’ computers at the one time.
– Flexible license, move the software
- Fixed a crash at startup on some systems when collecting SMBIOS system information
- Fixed an issue when trying to print in windows 10
- Fixed a crash on start up that could occur on Intel Baytrail systems due to an invalid MSR read
- Made some changes to try and stop crashes during the advanced disk IOPS test when the hard drive is failing/responding abnormally
- Fixed a bug with the save results as image function being impacted by the scroll bar on normal graph displays (would only save as many results as were displayed)
- Added more information to “Could not reset the Direct3D device” error