Portable PassMark PerformanceTest v9.0.1030 (x64)
Fast, easy to use, PC speed testing and benchmarking. PassMark PerformanceTest allows you to objectively benchmark a PC using a variety of different speed tests and compare the results to other computers.
– Find out if your PC is performing at its best.
– Compare the performance of your machine to similar machines.
– Measure the effect of configuration changes and upgrades.
– Avoid paying big bucks for poor performance.
– Make objective independent measurements on which to base your purchasing decision.
– Use the advanced tests to create you own benchmark scenarios
Standard test suites
– CPU tests Mathematical operations, compression, encryption, physics.
– 2D graphics tests Vectors, bitmaps, fonts, text, and GUI elements.
– 3D graphics tests DirectX 9 to DirectX 12 in 4K resolution. DirectCompute & OpenCL
– Disk tests Reading, writing & seeking within disk files + IOPS
– Memory tests Memory access speeds and latency
Advanced configurable tests
– Advanced Disk
– Advanced CD / DVD
– Advanced 3D graphics
– Advanced Networking (for Ethernet, Internet and Wireless)
– Advanced Memory
– Advanced Visualized Physics
– Advanced DirectCompute
The application includes the following additional features:
– Comprehensive online help
– Supports hyper-threading, and multiple CPUs testing
– Detailed disk speed graphs
– Supports printing results
– The ability to save your benchmark results to disk as a new baseline
– A customizable “Notes” field for storing your own information along with the saved Benchmark result.
– Support for copying the results to other applications (eg. MS-Word)
– Export results to HTML, text, GIF, and BMP formats
– Single test execution, execution of a test suite or execution of all tests with a single mouse click.
– A summary ‘Mark’ figure for each test suite plus the calculation of the PassMark Rating figure.
– An easy to use point and click interface
– A summary system information screen including CPU type, CPU speed, Total RAM, Video Hardware, Cluster size, etc..
– The ability to compare the performance of your computer to multiple ‘Baseline’ computers at the one time.
– Flexible license, move the software
- System information library updated to support Radeon RX 590, support for retrieving CPU info for Intel Goldmont
- Fixed a crash that could occur during the disk test
- Fixed a bug when enumerating display modes for the DX10 test where no compatible card would be found if there was a large amount (>500) of display modes
- Updated temperature offsets for some AMD Ryzen CPUs to make the temperatures more accurate
- Updated system information library to fix a crash that could occur on Windows 10 Enterprise with device guard enabled on some AMD systems
- Fixed a crash that could occur in the Advanced Disk Drive Performance test when a call to get the drive information failed
- Changed advanced memory test to allocate up to 25% of system ram (previously would limit to 2GB)
- Fixed a crash that could occur when adding a large amount of baselines at once using the baseline management window