When it comes to data recovery, one of the most challenging tasks is recovering data from a failed RAID system. RAID (Redundant Array of Independent Disks) is a storage technology that combines multiple hard drives into a single logical unit to improve performance and data redundancy. However, RAID systems can fail due to various reasons such as hardware failures, power outages, or human errors.
To tackle this issue, Runtime RAID Reconstructor Portable software comes to the rescue. It is a powerful tool designed specifically for recovering data from failed RAID systems. Whether you are a professional IT technician or an individual user, this software provides a reliable solution for retrieving your valuable data.
Features of Runtime RAID Reconstructor Portable
1. RAID Recovery: The software supports various RAID levels including RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, and more. It can reconstruct the RAID configuration and recover data from all types of RAID arrays.
2. Multiple Disk Support: Runtime RAID Reconstructor Portable can handle RAID systems with any number of disks. Whether you have a small RAID system with just a few drives or a large enterprise-level array, this software can handle it all.
3. Disk Imaging: In cases where the RAID system is physically damaged or experiencing hardware failures, the software allows you to create disk images of the individual drives. This enables you to work with the images instead of the actual drives, minimizing the risk of further data loss.
4. Easy-to-Use Interface: The software features a user-friendly interface that makes the recovery process straightforward. Even if you are not a tech-savvy user, you can easily navigate through the software and initiate the recovery process with a few simple clicks.
5. File Preview: Before recovering the data, Runtime RAID Reconstructor Portable allows you to preview the files to ensure they are intact and recoverable. This feature saves you time and effort by allowing you to selectively recover only the necessary files.
6. Data Integrity: The software ensures the integrity of the recovered data by performing thorough checks and validations. This ensures that the recovered files are free from corruption and can be accessed without any issues.
How Does Runtime RAID Reconstructor Portable Work?
Runtime RAID Reconstructor Portable works by analyzing the data from the individual drives in the RAID system and reconstructing the logical structure. It uses advanced algorithms to identify the RAID configuration and recover the data based on the detected configuration.
The software supports both hardware and software RAID systems. It can handle various RAID levels and is compatible with a wide range of RAID controllers and disk interfaces.
To use Runtime RAID Reconstructor Portable, you need to connect the RAID drives to a working computer and install the software. Once installed, you can launch the software and follow the step-by-step instructions to initiate the recovery process. The software will guide you through the necessary steps, such as selecting the RAID configuration, scanning the drives, and recovering the data.
It is important to note that data recovery from a failed RAID system can be a time-consuming process, especially for large arrays. The recovery time depends on factors such as the size of the RAID system, the number of drives, and the complexity of the RAID configuration.
Recover data from a broken RAID Level 5 or RAID Level 0 Array. Even if you do not know the RAID parameters, such as drive order and block size, RAID Reconstructor Portable will analyze your drives and determine the correct values. You will then be able to create a copy of the reconstructed RAID in a virtual image, an image file, or a physical drive. This image can be mounted with Captain Nemo or GetDataBack Pro.
Recover data from a broken RAID Array
Recovers both, hardware and software RAIDs
Automatically finds RAID parameters
Recover RAID-5 consisting of 3 to 16 drives
Recover RAID-0 (striping) consisting of 2 to 16 drives
Support for GetDataBack and Captain Nemo
Virtual images allows try-and-error cycles of few seconds
De-striper and analyzer
Safe, read-only design
Run from the Runtime Live CD or a WinPE Boot Medium
Free lifetime updates with purchase
Native 64-bit application under 64-bit Windows
Graphical representations of XOR status and drive entropies
Report of on-disk file system structures
Recovery of Broken RAIDs
RAID Reconstructor Portable de-stripes broken RAID-0 and RAID-5 arrays, consisting of 2 to 16, or 3 to 16 drives, respectively. RAID-5 arrays are allowed to have one drive missing.
Even if you do not know the RAID parameters, such as start sector, drive order, block size, and direction of rotation, RAID Reconstructor Portable will analyze your drives and determine the correct values. You will then be able to create a copy of the reconstructed RAID in a virtual image (.vim), an image file (.img), or a physical drive.
Unlike other products that require knowledge of the RAID parameters, RAID Reconstructor Portable is not only a “de-striper” but an “analyzer” as well. It finds the unknown parameters for you.
Once you created an image, you can either mount it with Captain Nemo or use it for further data recovery processing with GetDataBack Pro. If you create the image on another physical drive, you might even be able to boot from it.
Runtime RAID Reconstructor Portable is a reliable and efficient software tool for recovering data from failed RAID systems. With its powerful features and user-friendly interface, it provides a comprehensive solution for data recovery professionals and individual users alike. Whether you are dealing with a small RAID system or a complex enterprise-level array, this software can help you retrieve your valuable data and get back on track.