Portable RiDoc 188.8.131.52 Multilanguage
• Receive an electronic version of the document using a scanner. Working with scanners with automatic sheet feed.
• Getting the gallery of scanned documents.
• Simple, user-layout technology for electronic documents.
• Export documents as a graphic file (bmp, png, jpeg, tiff) using virtual printer RiDoc.
• Applying the result of gluing a watermark (watermark).
• Save the resulting file in different graphic formats (bmp, jpeg, tiff (including B. MiltiPage mode), png).
• Easy saving technology with the “Fast Folders”.
• Export electronic version document in MS Word.
• Exports of electronic versions of documents in the PDF file.
• Send the resulting file to an e-mail.
• Print results of gluing on the printer.
The program will be useful for:
• Ordinary PC users who create electronic versions of documents using a scanner.
• Rapid creation of electronic documents using a scanner small size without losing information quality.
• Creation of electronic versions of documents using a scanner designed for coded transmission (public key encryption (digital signature)).
• Creation of electronic versions of documents using a scanner designed for e-mail.
• Easy creation of electronic versions of documents using a virtual printer RiDoc
• Getting the electronic version of the document from a scanner.
• Saving the assembly-file in different graphic format (bmp, jpeg, tiff, png).
• Creating a gallery of scanned documents and images.
• Export of electronic document into MS Word.
• Export of electronic document into PDF file.
• E-mailing of an assembly-file.
• Virtual printer RiDoc.