Riffstation 184.108.40.206 Multilanguage
Riffstation Guitar Software – The ultimate practice app for guitarists and musicians on PC. A tool that will help you view the cords from your favorite songs and perform a variety of modifications to the track to extract the sounds you need.
Music editing and production are certainly among the activities many users would like to get involved into, but they are much more difficult than they would seem at first glance. When it comes to working with specific musical instruments, things become even more complicated, but if playing the guitar is your hobby, for instance, then is worth taking a shot at using a tool like Riffstation.
With a great looking interface and easy to use controls, this utility can surely help in analyzing and extracting song passages. The waveform view is a great way of taking a close look inside the actual track and the many adjustments that accompany it will make it possible for you to make and monitor changes in real-time.
After loading a song, you can play it and modulate its tempo using either the dedicated knob or by directly moving the beat up or down via the BPM function. There are also 4 different modes you can opt for, as they provide various stereo field settings. Isolating a certain frequency can be done from the corresponding area inside the ‘Jam Master’ tab of the main window. There are controls for field width, separation and a low and high filter, all adjustable through their own controls.
Another thing you can change for a selected track is the pitch and for this sound property you can move high and low in the octaves, work on semitones and fine tune them as well. The playback controls, though, are very basic, with just one function a bit more special, namely the ‘loop’ feature. The ‘Chord Viewer’ and ‘Riff Builder’ modules of Riffstation are just what a specialist would look for in such an application and they will also increase the value of this impressive piece of software.
– Extract or isolate the guitar
– Modify instrument volumes
– Slow down music in realtime
– Half speed to double speed
– Change key ( – / + Octave)
– Retune the audio not your guitar
– Build custom jam tracks
– Use any mp3 you like
– Build new riffs and songs
– Share them with friends
– Full control of each beat
– Shuffle mode builds new riffs with 1 click
– Automatic chord recogniser
– View chords in realtime
– Chords change with music
– Learn chords in any key
– Detects Major, Minor & 7
– Advanced mode allows editing
The ultimate practice app for guitarists and musicians
– Get the chords for any song in your collection
– See the chord diagrams synced with the music
– Slow down or speed up any piece of music
– Change the key or pitch of any song
– Isolate or mute the guitar in the mix
– Get perfect practice loops synced with the beat