Portable SQLite Expert Professional 18.104.22.1682 (x64)
SQLite Expert Portable is a powerful tool designed to simplify the development of SQLite3 databases. It is a feature rich administration and development tool for SQLite designed to answer the needs of all users from writing simple SQL queries to developing complex databases.
SQLite Expert Professional is a straightforward and practical piece of software that helps you to manage and organize SQLite databases and gain better visibility into how your tables and classes are operating.
Because it integrates database management and maintenance into an intuitive and user-friendly interface, the application can be mastered by both beginner and advanced users.
The main window of SQLite Expert Professional allows you to view all the connected databases and execute your own SQL scripts using the SQL Builder tab. The left panel displays all of the available tables so you can easily restructure fields, foreign keys, indexes or triggers without losing any information. The Data tab enables you to view and edit all the entries effortlessly.
In case you want to open a new database, you can access the File menu then choose the proper option or select the ‘Open Database’ button available in the main toolbar. After that, you will be prompted to select the file name and the alias for the new database, as well as some internal parameters such as Page Size or Encoding.
However, SQLite Expert Professional will automatically choose a default alias for the current database but you can change it according to your needs.
If you want to view the properties for the selected database such as the total number of existing tables or triggers you can easily access the Database tab.
The Design tab allows you to view, add, delete or modify fields, indexes, foreign keys, constraints and triggers using the right-click menu. Additionally, you can add new entries by selecting the proper button located at the bottom of the application.
What’s more, SQLite Expert Professional supports transactions with rollback and atomic commit so you can easily correct recovery from failures and make sure that your databases won’t be affected due to system crashes. In case you want to start a new transaction in the selected database, you can choose the proper option from the main menu or execute a Begin [Transaction] command in an SQL script.
Visual SQL Query Builder
– Build complex SQL queries with ease.
– Formatted SQL query text layout.
– Powerful means of SQL query parsing and analysis.
– Advanced SQL editor with syntax highlighting and code completion.
– Edit data in the grid using powerful in-place editors.
– Image editor currently supporting JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF and ICO image formats.
– Visualize and modify BLOB fields using the integrated Hex editor.
Powerful restructure capabilities
– Visual editors for table columns, indexes, foreign keys, triggers, unique and check constraints.
– Restructure any complex table without losing data.
– Any restructure operation is wrapped in a nested transaction which is rolled back if any errors occur when applying changes.
Import and Export data
– Import data from ADO data source, CSV files, SQL script or SQLite.
– Export data to CSV files, SQL script, Excel or SQLite.
– Copy tables between SQLite databases using drag and drop operations.
– Export data to Excel via clipboard.
– Full Unicode support.
– Support for attached databases.
– Supports SQLite extensions and third-party SQLite libraries.
– Lua and Pascal scripting support.