Portable WSCC – Windows System Control Center 126.96.36.199 Complete (x64)
WSCC portable allows you to install, update, execute and organize the utilities from various system utility suites. WSCC can install and update the supported utilities automatically. Alternatively, WSCC can use the http protocol to download and run the programs. The portable edition doesn’t require installation and can be run directly from a USB drive.
The interface is very simple and intuitive, thus allowing any type of user to find their way around it, regardless of their previous experience with the IT world. Aside from that, it consists of a folder structure and a panel in which to view details.
Upon first launching the utility, you can see a list of software products you can install, such as DiskMon, PortMon, TagsReport, Page Defrag and Autoruns, along with some short descriptions.
This tool also enables you to quickly access a console, so that you can execute command line applications.
The view type can be changed, from a detailed one, to icons and reports. In addition to that, you can show hidden items, add tools to favorites, search for them online and view properties.
From the settings panel, the application can be minimized to the tray, so as not to become obtrusive. Plus, you can view tooltips, check for updates, configure the search to look in software descriptions, scan while typing, as well as customize the console (background color, opacity and font).
This edition of WSCC supports the following utility suites:
- Windows Sysinternals Suite (including support for Sysinternals Live service)
- NirSoft Utilities
- Windows Utilities
- MiTec Utilities
- Other Utilities
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- The included Update Manager can check for newer versions of the utilities already installed and can download and install the missing items.
- The Console is used to execute command line applications.
- [FIXED] minor fixes in the Update Manager
- [NEW] Compatibility with Windows 10 2004
- [CHANGED] minor user interface imrovements
- [FIXED] minor fixes