WYSIWYG Web Builder portable is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed.
Now available: WYSIWYG Web Builder!
• Visually design your website (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get).
• No HTML knowledge required! Just drag & drop objects to the page!
• Outputs standard HTML4, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, PHP.
• Template support (100+).
• HTML5 Audio/Video, YouTube, Flash Video and more!
• Slidehows, photo galleries, rollover images, rollover text.
• Navigation bars, Menu bar and many other navigation options.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag & Drop!
• One Click Publishing” No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
• Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
• Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
• Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
• Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
• Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
• Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
• Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
• Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Whats New :
– Fixed: Child objects get horizontal offset when dragging a floating layer outside the viewport.
– Fixed: Issues with links in Blog/Article text editor.
– Improved: When something goes wrong during Local publish, the application will now displays a system error message instead of silently failing…
– Improved: Implemented workaround for issue with Symbols under Windows 10 (anniversary update)
– Improved: Increased the maximum number of extensions to 250 (instead of 200). Note that this functionality is experimental! The actual number of maxium extensions is system related because Windows can only load a limited number of DLLs per process.
– New feature: Now includes FontAwesome 4.7 with 41 new icons.