Portable Complete Internet Repair 126.96.36.19910 Multilanguage
We are living in an Internet age and with any widely used technologies, come a new set of problems. Because services like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, accounting, backups and document editors becoming more and more popular, most people cannot function without the internet. But what to do when your internet connection breaks down. Yea sure; a technician is an option, but this is an expensive option. Enter Complete Internet Repair.
Complete Internet Repair is a free Open Source Power Tool to repair internet connections and get you up and running in no time. Please note that it is unable to repair hardware faults or get your ISP up and running or not yet.
WHAT CAN BE REPAIRED
With any repair utility, you will need to remember two golden rules. Firstly; Do not try to repair something that is not broken, you might break it. Secondly; the utility cannot repair it all, we are not like the all-seeing and all-knowing Oracle, we cannot anticipate each and every situation, but this all said; Complete Internet Repair should be able to help with most of your internet issues. Complete Internet Repair might help (no promises) if you are experiencing any of the following problems:
- Internet or network problem after removing adware, spyware, virus, worm, Trojan horse, etc.
- Loss network connection after installing/uninstalling VPN, firewall or other networking programs.
- Unable to access any website or can only access some websites.
- Pop-up error window with network related problem description.
- No network connectivity due to registry errors.
- DNS lookup problem.
- Fail to renew the network adapter’s IP address or other DHCP errors.
- Network connectivity issue with limited or no connections message.
- Windows update does not work.
- You are having problems connecting to secured websites (ex. Banking).
- Internet Explorer stopped working or crashes all the time.
- Sticky proxy server settings.
- A few other internet errors, but we will not discuss all here.
TROUBLESHOOTING MODEM ISSUES
As previously mentioned, Complete Internet Repair will not repair hardware issues. If Complete Internet Repair did not help with your internet issue, go through the following basic troubleshooting steps before you call an expensive technician:
- Make sure the modem is plugged in, on and working.
- Make sure everything is plugged in or if you are using wireless make sure you are connected to the modem.
- Call your service provider to test the outgoing line for you (maybe they will need to reset the line or have a problem on their side.
- Save your internet access username and password.
- Reset your modem (you will need to consult the documentation of the modem to find out how)
- Reenter your internet access login information (the default login information for access to the modem configuration interface should be printed in the manual, but this is usually; username: admin password: admin).
After following all these steps and your internet is still not working, you modem could be broken and you will need to replace it or phone that overpriced technician to come lend a hand.