Portable Duplicate File Detective 6.1.84 Enterprise Edition
Duplicate File Detective uses state-of-the-art file content analysis technology to show you exactly where your duplicate files are (even when the file names are different). You can search multiple folders, drives, removable storage devices, even network shares – all in a single pass. Then move, zip, or remove duplicate files safely with assistance from our innovative SmartMark duplicate file selection system.
Key Software Benefits
• Reclaim wasted local and network storage resources – archive or remove duplicate files
• Speed up backup processes by reducing storage allocation redundancy
• Gain visibility into what types of duplicates are consuming space and who owns them
• Eliminate time wasted performing virus scans on duplicate files
• Scan and de-dupe file systems of virtually any size with our extreme scalability engine
• Process (move, delete, or zip) duplicates safely with our built-in file management system
• Find duplicates by any combination of attributes, including content-only matching
• De-dupe and clean up your music (MP3, iTunes, etc.) file collection
• Optimized for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP and Windows Server (32 and 64 bit)
- Bug fix: Some error conditions could be left unreported during duplicate file processing.
- Bug fix: Crash reporting was not working as expected.
- Bug fix: Other minor corrections and performance improvements.
- Bug fix: Fixed duplicate report tooltip display issues on 32-bit platforms.
- Bug fix: Updated version of Zlib library (for zip compression support).
- Bug fix: Fixed issues with dialog z-order on Windows XP.
- Bug fix: Fixed issue with ribbon bar customization not working as expected.
- Bug fix: Additional minor improvements and bug fixes.