Portable Duplicate File Detective 6.2.52 Enterprise Edition
Duplicate File Detective uses state-of-the-art file content analysis technology to show you exactly where your duplicate files are (even when the file names are different). You can search multiple folders, drives, removable storage devices, even network shares – all in a single pass. Then move, zip, or remove duplicate files safely with assistance from our innovative SmartMark duplicate file selection system.
Key Software Benefits
• Reclaim wasted local and network storage resources – archive or remove duplicate files
• Speed up backup processes by reducing storage allocation redundancy
• Gain visibility into what types of duplicates are consuming space and who owns them
• Eliminate time wasted performing virus scans on duplicate files
• Scan and de-dupe file systems of virtually any size with our extreme scalability engine
• Process (move, delete, or zip) duplicates safely with our built-in file management system
• Find duplicates by any combination of attributes, including content-only matching
• De-dupe and clean up your music (MP3, iTunes, etc.) file collection
• Optimized for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP and Windows Server (32 and 64 bit)
- Feature: Added official support for Windows Server 2019.
- Feature: Added support for single and multi consultant licenses.
- Feature: Updated cryptographic libraries for improved file hashing performance.
- Feature: Task scheduling features have been updated to support new COM interfaces available on Vista and later.
- Feature: Scheduled tasks created by FolderSizes now run with highest available privileges.
- Feature: Added orphaned scheduled task check on scheduler dialog startup.
- Feature: Improved standards conformance of data exported to HTML file format.
- Feature: Improved compatibility, security, and performance of all Excel export features.
- Bug fix: Scheduling Excel file report creation wasn’t generating the correct export command line parameter.
- Bug fix: Fixed potential crash during file processing log output.
- Bug fix: Fixed crash that occurred when changing theme with print preview active.
- Bug fix: Fixes to non-inclusive search path mode functionality.
- Bug fix: Fixed rare issue with partial hash optimization causing incorrect comparison partitioning.
- Bug fix: Fixed interpolation of open and rename ribbon bar icons (home tab).
- Bug fix: Now installing primitive symbols needed to work around Windows 10 untrusted font blocking.
- Bug fix: Updated zip compression components to eliminate zip slip vulnerability.
- Change: Support for Windows XP and Server 2003 has been discontinued.