ESET SysInspector allows an in depth analysis of various aspects of your operating system, including running processes, registry content, startup items and network connections. It sneak into operating system and captures details such as running processes, registry content, startup items and network connections. Once a snapshot of the system is made, ESET SysInspector applies heuristics to assign a risk level for each object logged. It has integrated with Anti-Stealth technology which allows discovering hidden objects in MBR, registry entries, drivers, services, and processes.
- Ability to generate and save a detailed log to be used by an IT expert or uploaded to an online forum for diagnosis
- Option to exclude private, personal information from being saved in logs
- Integrated Anti-Stealth technology allows discovering hidden objects (for example, rootkits) in MBR, registry entries, drivers, services and processes
- Ability to compare two existing logs for differences makes it easy to detect changes over time
- Intuitive hierarchical navigation of logs
- Log entries are assigned a color code risk level for easy filtering