Portable Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.2.1
Infix PDF Editor Made Simple. For the first time it is now possible to edit text in any PDF document using tools familiar to anyone who uses a word processor. Easily edit the text in your PDFs, reflow and re-justify text, change fonts, colours and sizes. Resize, reposition and change images as you would in a professional publishing application. Infix PDF Editor is a tool that allows you edit PDF and text documents.
To ensure your edited documents look their best, Infix includes the kind of professional-quality hyphenation and justification (H and J) found in packages such as Adobe InDesign and Quark Express. Coupled with fine control over letter, word and line spacing, you can be confident that your edits will be undetectable. Infix is the quality PDF Editor giving unparalleled ease of use combined with high quality text formatting.On top of its advanced text-handling, Infix offers all of the standard editing facilities you would expect such as page cropping, annotation, cut & paste between PDFs, graphics manipulation and more.
– Edit the text in your PDFs like a word processor using rulers, tabs, search and replace and spell checking.
– Easily edit the text in any PDF
– Works just like a Word Processor
– Add & replace photos
– Copy/paste images, tables and drawings from other PDFs
– Spell-check in five languages
– Full search & replace
– Use tabs, margins and indents
– Fixed Find/Replace fonts/sizes
– Spaces after umlaut
– Font causes crash
– crash on drag’n drop join files
– improved jpeg2000 support
– added logging file and log button for diagnostics
– File export prefs for RTF.
– improved memory handling during word count
– Characters incorrectly shown due to bad unicode map
– Image rotated after tagging
– Guides were splitting paragraphs
– Upgraded freetype library to improve font display
– Change Page Down key behaviour so that it operates like the right key when in page fit mode.
– Crash when loading corrupt PDF
– Added support for 2 bits per component grey-scale image.
– Ruler marking could be wrong in certain circumstances
– Find Hyperlinks could crash when reading very long web addresses
– Updated Infix PDF Printer driver