Portable Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.3.3
Infix PDF Editor Made Simple. For the first time it is now possible to edit text in any PDF document using tools familiar to anyone who uses a word processor. Easily edit the text in your PDFs, reflow and re-justify text, change fonts, colours and sizes. Resize, reposition and change images as you would in a professional publishing application. Infix PDF Editor is a tool that allows you edit PDF and text documents.
To ensure your edited documents look their best, Infix includes the kind of professional-quality hyphenation and justification (H and J) found in packages such as Adobe InDesign and Quark Express. Coupled with fine control over letter, word and line spacing, you can be confident that your edits will be undetectable. Infix is the quality PDF Editor giving unparalleled ease of use combined with high quality text formatting.On top of its advanced text-handling, Infix offers all of the standard editing facilities you would expect such as page cropping, annotation, cut & paste between PDFs, graphics manipulation and more.
– Edit the text in your PDFs like a word processor using rulers, tabs, search and replace and spell checking.
– Easily edit the text in any PDF
– Works just like a Word Processor
– Add & replace photos
– Copy/paste images, tables and drawings from other PDFs
– Spell-check in five languages
– Full search & replace
– Use tabs, margins and indents
- Add the ability to Auto Correct a complete font. Not just selected text.
- Improved handling of line annotations/comments
- Better handling of setLineWidth with negative widths clicking on the “from” or “to” text edits in the Insert Pages Dialog was not setting the “Page Range” radio as checked.
- CAT export: Missing checkbox “Limit to marked content only”
- Font display bogus characters.
- Fixed crash when loading corrupt PDF
- Improved display of free-text comments when no display list is present in the PDF