Portable JPEGmini Pro 220.127.116.11 (x64)
JPEGmini Pro is a powerful yet simple tool, trusted by tens of thousands of photographers worldwide who have JPEGmini fully integrated into their workflow. It reduces your image file size by up to 80% without compromising on quality.
Maximum Quality, Minimum File Size
Using patented image optimization technology, JPEGmini Pro reduces the file size of your photos significantly (up to 80%), while preserving their full resolution and quality.
JPEGmini Pro utilizes all the CPU cores in your computer simultaneously, crunching your photos at amazingly high speeds, minimizing your work time. We’ve also added support for photos up to 50 Megapixels, covering all your photography needs including the highest resolution cameras, panorama shots and collages.
Fits In Your Workflow
JPEGmini Pro includes a plug-in for Adobe® Lightroom® so you won’t have to change the way you work. Now, when you export your photos directly from Lightroom, they will be automatically optimized by JPEGmini to the lowest file size possible without ever sacrificing quality.
- Supports photos in any resolution up to 50 Megapixels
- Adobe® Lightroom Plugin
- Utilizes all the CPU cores simultaneously
- Drag photos, folders or complete hard drives onto the app to optimize them
- Stunning animation shows photo previews during processing
- Savings counter shows amount of hard drive space saved
- Share your savings on Facebook and Twitter
- Supports Retina display
What are the differences between JPEGmini Pro and the regular JPEGmini app?
There are four main differences between JPEGmini Pro and the regular JPEGmini app:
- JPEGmini Pro supports photos with a resolution of up to 50 Megapixels, while the regular JPEGmini app supports photos with a resolution of up to 28 Megapixels
- JPEGmini Pro utilizes all your CPU cores simultaneously for up to 8x faster processing
- JPEGmini Pro includes an Adobe Lightroom plug-in which integrates into your photo processing workflow
- New UI design
- Supports up to 128MP
- Note: the version is only compatible with 64-bit Windows