Portable ORPALIS PaperScan Professional Edition 3.0.130 Multilanguage
PaperScan Professional Edition is a powerful and comprehensive tool to manage the documents of your business or organization: scan, process, perform OCR, annotate, compress and save your images and PDFs in various formats.
– Universal Scanning Application
– Automatic Color Detection
– Import Images and PDF documents
– Image Adjustments and Enhancements
– Various File Formats Saving
– Batch Scanning With Separator Sheets Support
– Quick-Scan Mode
Features of Professional Edition:
– Unlimited batch TWAIN & WIA scanning / import.
– Save as single page PDF/A, TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, JBIG2, WEBP.
– Save as multipage TIFF, JBIG2 and PDF/A.
– Save as PDF/OCR.
– Image processing during batch acquisition: auto-deskew, angle rotation, borders removal, punch holes removal, negative.
– Automatic blank page removal.
– Support for scanning with separator sheets.
– Post Image Processing: color adjustment, color space conversion, effects, filters, crop and more…
– Automatic color detection.
– Annotation support.
– PDF Encryption support (read & write).
– Flatbed and document feeder support.
– Duplex scanning support.
What’s New in PaperScan 3:
– New User Interface with many bug fixes and better performance.
– New Settings panel.
– More than 20 new filters and effects.
– New despeckle filter in batch acquisition/import filters.
– Improvement of all document imaging filters such as Auto – deskew, punch holes removal…
– Improvement of the automatic colour detection engine.
– Support for automatic image orientation added.
– Replacement of autocrop by automatic black borders removal in batch acquisition/import filters.
– ICM support for image import.
– Support for 60+ OCR languages added.
– Support for SVG, EMF and WMF file format added.
– New advanced printing dialog to specify alignment, adjustment, orientation…
– New profile manager to create, remove and switch configuration settings.
– Support for custom keyboard shortcuts management added.
– Pre-set annotations support with a featured designer.
– New polygon ruler annotation.
– New preview feature in scanning wizard.
– Improved support for camera devices.
– Improved support for large bitmap handling.