Portable Pro Motion NG 7.2.8
Pro Motion NG Portable is a drawing software to quickly create pixel precise images, animations, sprites, tiles and level maps as used in games. It is ideal for artists working on detailed graphics as required for mobile systems like smart phones or handheld video game devices such as Nintendo DS or Sony PS Vita. It also suites well to create light weight graphics for the web or web based applications and games.
Create pixel art images & animations with a professional tool set
Use pen pressure sensitivity for brush sizes, dithering, shading and more
Use image or animation portions as brush
Seamless tiled pattern drawing
Load/save Sprite Sheets
Symmetry drawing (mirror, multi dot)
Tile map editor to create game worlds
Full featured color palette editor (copy, move, ramp…)
Layers & Layer effects (e.g. for parallax test, stroke)
Create and use bitmap fonts
Multi layer drawing grids
Pixel ratio (e.g. 2×1)
Brush container to organize brushes and animation snippets
Use dark user interface skin
More than two projects can be opened at a time
Light table onion skinning to ease animating
More than 2 graphic layers
Formula paint mode to extend realtime drawing effects
Multi layer brush pickup
Load/save images as animation
Realtime dither drawing
Key frame settings for navigation and onion skinning
More brush container slots
Auto backup feature
More pattern drawing rows/columns
Multi shade paint mode
Rotated ellipse tool
Layer lock function
Pixel perfect drawing
Modify keyboard shortcuts
- Fix: Loading projects of V8 containing layer groups raised errors
- Fix: When changing the second brush color in the color palette window then brush transparency was changed
- Fix: If a tile map project was saved with spare frame enabled then loading that project caused an internal error
- Fix: In rare cases a mouse wheel action can lead to an internal error
- Fix: Palette file problems. Gimp palette can have either spaces or tabs to separate RGB values. PM only supported tabs, now also supports spaces.
- JASC pal format added.
- Fix: As soon as you change lock grid settings animation play back is broken. Wrong frames are displayed between the animating ones.
- Only closing software solved the problem.
- Fix: Moving tiles in the tile palette not working with single image layers. When having single image layers in a tile map project then moving tiles in the palette is nor working correctly. It leads to wrong tile indices in the tile map.