Portable Topaz Gigapixel AI 4.4.2 (x64)
Beautiful photo enlargements using machine learning. Enlarging your image without losing detail has always been impossible… until now. Upscale your photos by up to 600% while perfectly preserving image quality.
Enlarge Images by up to 600%
Create a beautiful 80 x 60 inch print from a simple iPhone photo. Or transform your DSLR photos into sharp and ultra-detailed 100MP images.
Use truly intelligent upscaling
After being trained with millions of sample images, Gigapixel can now enlarge your images with a surprising level of quality.
Get crisp and clear results.
Gigapixel performs around 2 million operations per pixel to get you results with as much detail and sharpness as possible.
No more fuzzy enlargements.
Breathtakingly sharp prints. High-resolution cropping in post-production. iPhone photos that look like they came out of a DSLR. No matter why you’re enlarging your photos, you always want the best possible quality for your results. AI Gigapixel is currently the only photo enlargement product available that can actually add detail back to your upscaled photo.
Recover real details for actual sharpness
Increasing edge contrast is the simplest way to make an image look “sharp”, and how most other upscaling software works. Gigapixel is different: it increases the actual sharpness of your upscaled photo by recovering real detail in your image. This is only possible through training and exposure to millions of test images.
Crisp photos that look like they were never upscaled
It’s hard to believe that the crisp output image above was enlarged 4x, but it was. Gigapixel AI successfully determines which image features are stars (detail) and what’s noise. Then, it naturally accentuates and recovers detail while suppressing noise in your upscaled photo.
The highest-quality image upscaling that you can get anywhere
Because of these exceptional results, Gigapixel AI is used by everyone from leading photographers, to video game modders, to major motion studios. If you ever need to upscale your photo while preserving beautiful detail, take advantage of the most modern technology in the space and give Gigapixel AI a try.
Image enlargement: interpolation vs machine learning
Interpolation-based photo enlargement software has been around for decades. Gigapixel’s new approach based on machine learning is a giant leap ahead: state-of-the-art “deep learning” methods allow it to enlarge images while actually adding new details.
Interpolation algorithms work by approximating new pixels from the colors of surrounding ones. This does not add any detail to the image, it just smoothes out the transition between pixels.
Neural Network (Gigapixel AI)
A neural network analyzes thousands of photo pairs to learn how details usually get lost. The algorithm learns to “fill in” information in new images based on what it has learned… effectively adding new detail to your photo.:
- Intel devices optimization: Now a new option “Intel optimization” is in advanced preferences. If you choose “Yes”, it will optimize 6th-10th generation Intel CPUs and Intel iGPUs for Gigapixel. Typically, it will make Gigapixel run *3-5 times faster*than the previous “CPU” mode. But we cannot guarantee if it can work for CPUs from other vendors (e.g., AMD) or any Intel CPUs before 5th generation. If you still have very high performance desktop GPUs (e.g., NVIDIA 1080), “Enable dedicated GPU” (Yes) option will be the best choice. However, if you have relatively better Intel CPUs or Intel iGPUs than low performance GPU, you will see faster performance on Intel optimization (Yes) option.
- Automatic detection for the best devices choice: Now you do not have to choose between GPU/CPU or enable/disable Intel optimization manually. Gigapixel will automatically run a benchmark and choose the best advanced preferences settings for you to achieve the highest speed on your computer. The benchmark will only be triggered once when you process the first image. Thus, the first image will take longer time than usual.
- Refined the advanced preference information
- Fixed metadata issue causing jpeg and tiff to display with wrong PPI.
- Fixed issue causing Gigapixel to not launch for some Mac users