Portable Pixologic ZBrush 2024.0.1.17 (x64) Multilingual
ZBrush Portable is the industry leading, industry standard digital sculpting software. This update brings improvements that let you explore new workflows, including the ability to create high-quality renders with Redshift integration. From hard surface modeling and character creation to world building and environment design, ZBrush gives you easy access to a variety of workflows and endless creative possibilities.
ZBrush 2024 Portable is now available! This new version delivers dramatic developments that give artists the ability to create high quality renders with our first steps toward integrating Redshift. You will also be able to explore new and enhanced workflows, as well as enjoy architectural changes to take advantage of the power of M1 and M2-powered Macs.
Redshift in ZBrush
Redshift brings world-class rendering to ZBrush! This new integration provides an exciting workflow for rendering high-quality images in ZBrush. Redshift for ZBrush supports Standard, MatCap and Redshift materials to add realism.
As an added benefit, you can also apply native ZBrush filters to your finished render as if it were a ZBrush render.
Maxon One and Redshift subscribers can harness the full power of Nvidia and Apple GPUs for rendering. Also, all subscribers can take advantage of pixel parity when using CPU rendering on compatible systems.
Industry-best automatic retopology is made even better with the option to save and compare the results of different settings such as topology ordering and building.
Optimize your mesh at any point during production with the new Keep PolyPaint option. Seamlessly project existing paint onto a newly constructed mesh.
Crease Edge UV Unwrap
Crease Edge automatically finds the most efficient hard edges and “creases” where UV seams should be placed for UV mapping generation.
Integrate fully GPU-accelerated, biased rendering into your ZBrush pipeline
Render high resolution images on the fly without using UVs or texture map information. Take your art to the next level with subsurface scattering, emissive light generation, full metal material control, and realistic glass etching effects. ZBrush and Redshift integration offers new and exciting ways to create high quality images.
Dynamic method! Harnessing the power of ZBrush’s masking system, Slime Bridge strives to expand its modeling capabilities to include complex geometric connections and designs from one masked island to another. Simply draw a mask on a specific surface, create another mask on a group of adjacent faces, and set the parameters of the slime bridge. Click the slime bridge button to see real-time construction and eclectic shapes come to life. The Tension, Bridges, and Branches sliders provide entry points for even more creative control when impersonating things.
Sculptris Pro is a dynamic tessellation sculpting workflow that allows you to ignore polygon variance limitations and simply sculpt. With Sculptris Pro, you can start with any shape or model, whether it’s 10,000 or 10,000 polygons. There is absolutely no need to have enough polygons to capture detail. With Sculptris Pro, just brush the surface. Sculptris Pro dynamically adds and flattens polygons where and when you need them, so you can focus on the look you want to achieve.
ZBrush offers a library of over 400 sculpting brushes. With Sculptris Pro enabled, each of these brushes turns into a system that doesn’t limit your creativity. ZBrush comes with a set of brushes specially designed for Sculptris Pro.
Subdivision Size Picker
Additions to the already robust Sculptris Pro feature set include enhanced resolution capabilities. Use triangle size with 5x density. The Sculptris Pro slider allows you to increase the density of the desired area while decreasing the size of the triangles. That is, the important parts are more detailed. Advanced usage includes interactive manipulation of triangle size when hovering over specific areas of the asset.
Multi-Resolution Mesh Editing
An inherent problem with traditional 3D modeling methods is that sharing meshes has hitherto tied you to your design. There’s no way to go back and make macro-level changes without sacrificing everything that’s achieved at higher resolutions.ZBrush overcomes this limitation with its Oscar-winning feature, Multi-Resolution Subdivision Editing. With this system, you can switch subdivision levels at any time and make changes where it makes the most sense. These changes automatically affect all other layers of the model.
Mask Regions allow advanced use of ZBrush’s robust masking system by allowing you to draw shapes on the surface of a mesh and fill those regions evenly and independently. If you select the auto range option, the mask will automatically fill in and complete the selection. Analyze Region allows you to select multiple maskings while ZBrush recognizes and fills the selected regions. Fill Area automatically fills all areas ZBrush detects, completing multiple mask selections at once with the press of a button.
Apply Last Action
The Apply Last Action to All Subtools feature lets you apply material attributes, color information, and other “undoable” operations to multiple subtools in your ZBrush tool palette with the click of a button. Only subtools that have the “eyeball” icon/visibility enabled in the subtool menu are affected.
Folder support has been added to further extend this functionality. The Folders Add-on feature allows you to manage Apply Last Actions to specific folders for greater control over the modeling and visual presentation of your assets. Grouping sub tools into folders allows you to apply ‘Apply Last Action’ to sub tools within the currently selected folder.
ZBrush Portable is the industry standard digital sculpting software. The latest version features an updated Anchors Brush system which provides an intuitive way to deform meshes by applying anchors onto a mesh while allowing for actions to be performed.
The Knife Brushes gain increased design dexterity with a Split to Parts feature set allowing parts to be cut off and retained. Insert Mesh brushes are now compatible with Stroke menu options providing a wild range of visual possibilities.
Designing surface details and adding secondary elements to models is now more easily achieved with the Repeat to Similar functionality, and the new DragStamp stroke option helps to advance surface details while buttons like Crease UnMasked and Uncrease UnMasked set the stage for dynamic edge control.
The Gizmo and Transpose functions include topology masking for both tools while allowing snapping on perfectly masked areas. The Gizmo is now capable of snapping to the center of masked regions, and the addition of Cinema 4D noises provide robust methods for detailing assets. ZBrush provides access to diverse workflows and limitless creative possibilities.
New Features and Enhancements
- Perpetual license products are now in their own section, and no longer offer an option to update into unlicensed versions.
- Localization Updates: Windows users now have a localized login page based on the language set through the GUI. Mac localization to come later.
- The notice to update your Maxon App now contains the version number available to update into.
- The product list has been rearranged as follows:
- Cinema 4D
- Team Render Server*
- C4D Commandline
- ZBrush Core*
- Red Giant
- Magic Bullet
* Visible only if the user has license(s) for it.
** Visible only if the user has standalone license(s) for it.
- C4D Commandline Product Added into the Maxon App GUI, and can now be assigned licenses through the ellipsis menu across from the product.
- C4D Commandline does not have install/uninstall or Info/Learn More options.
- This applies to both RLM and Maxon Account mode.
- Red Giant tools are now listed in a collapsible category within the Product Grid.
- If no Red Giant license is available, a Buy button will be shown.
- Users can click Learn More to be directed to more information on the Maxon website.
- Customers with Standalone Universe subscriptions will see Universe as a separate line item above Red Giant.
- Red Giant tools are no longer referred to as “Suites.”
- If no Red Giant tools are installed, or if only some tools are installed with no updates available, RG will show “Install” text.
- Maxon Account Mode Product Grid
- Features a grid broken out into multiple sections:
- Subscription products: only takes into account subscriptions from MyMaxon.
- Perpetual products: Includes text indicating that all perpetual products are version-locked, and instructions on how to upgrade. If a perpetual licenses via MyMaxon, the product name and a perpetual license version will be displayed.
- Installed Version: Only shows if the version installed is licensed by a perpetual license.
- License Tooltip: Orange icon shows if it’s needing a license assignment. Green for assigned.
- Update Button: Only shows if the product version is lower than the most recent version licensed by the perpetual license.
- Up-to-Date text is not shown regardless of which version of the product is installed.
- ZBrush 2023 Perpetuals
- Full license ZBrush 2023.0.x, allowing users to use ZBrush 2023.1x or higher, but new features are disabled.
- Therefore ZBrush 2023 perpetual is considered to license all of v2023.
- If ZBrush 2023.1.x or higher is installed, the license tooltip will show Partial License to indicate this special case.
- If no ZBrush is installed (or v2023.0x is installed), then Partial License label will not be shown in the license tooltip.
- Features a grid broken out into multiple sections:
- Maxon App name fixed in About Box acknowledgements.
- Team Render no longer has Install/Uninstall options, as it is installed as part of C4D and does not have a separate installer.
- Fixed a blank alert that would show up when RLM license was released.
- C4D Lite banner no longer appears in RLM mode.
- Learn More alert is now shown in Analytics alert.