Portable Extreme Picture Finder 3.63.1
Extreme Picture Finder Portable is a powerful batch image downloader. Download all images from any website automatically and very fast. But not only images! It allows you to download music, video or any other files – just enter the website address, choose what files to download and where to save them and let Extreme Picture Finder do the rest for you. And you can instantly view the downloaded files in the built-in image viewer.
The program can be configured to download images from password-protected websites, forum threads, even social networks. Using advanced settings you can make Extreme Picture Finder skip certain parts of websites, like entire folders or single pages to make the download process even faster. Don’t know where to start downloading? Extreme Picture Finder offers a built-in online projects database with thousands of website addresses sorted by category: Desktop Wallpapers, Cars, Girls, Nature and many, many others.
Another great feature of the program is, as the name suggests, a built-in picture finder. Just enter the keyword and the program will find and download thousands of pictures for you. It has different search modes allowing you vary the level of your interaction with the download process. You can let the program find and download only thumbnails and you’ll see hundreds of images flying to you in a matter of seconds – this is the fastest search mode.
Then you can choose which full-size images to download manually. Of course, you can make Extreme Picture Finder Portable find, download and save both thumbnails and full-size images automatically, or only full-size images. Plus the program can save all images that were found on the same page, where the original full-size image is located – the related images.
– Download your choice of images, music, video or any other files from websites automatically
– Download from TGP and password-protected sites
– Download list of URLs (fusker links)
– Built-in web picture finder
– Up to 30 simultaneous downloads – you’ll have your files very fast
– Built-in database with thousands of website addresses
– Built-in picture viewer with thumbnails and slide-show mode
– User-friendly interface was translated into many languages
Whats New :
- Added the ability to set custom HTTP request headers to any URLs in the project
- Added the HTTP request headers viewer window to the built-in browser. Right-click and URL in the [ JSON requests ] tab and select [ View request headers… ] menu item
- Download log line properties window now shows HTTP request headers that were copied from the built-in browser
- .m3u8 files can now be parsed to download videos from certain websites
- Removed [ Referer ] and [ Content-type ] from Custom Parsers – generic parts of the project can now be used to set these request headers
- [ Date ] and [ Time ] columns in the file browser were replaced with a single [ Date/Time ] column
- Number of partially downloaded and not saved files is now shown on the projects tree, right next to the number of the saved files, like this: (120/-3), where [ 120 ] is the number of saved files and [ -3 ] is number of not saved files.
- Built-in Chromium updated
- Built-in browser is now more accurate with the list of JSON reuests
- HTML page parser improved