Portable Print Conductor 8.0.2203.14130
Print Multiple Files at Once. Automatically print documents with Print Conductor Portable! Print files in different formats at the same time, all without opening each one. Over 90 document types are supported. Works with all types of printers. With Print Conductor, printing large volumes of files is as easy as 1-2-3. You no longer need to manually open each file, select a printer, make print settings, click “Print” and repeat. Instead, simply drag & drop your documents into the list, select a printer and let our software do the work for you.
No More Opening File After File for Printing
Save time by printing multiple PDFs or other documents in batch mode. Now you don’t have to open them individually. Imagine how long it would take to print out hundreds of files within multiple folders! With Print Conductor Portable, you don’t need to open a PDF-viewer, text editor, or other application every time you need to print a document. Simply add each file to the program’s list, select a printing device, and hit the “Start Printing” button.
Print All Documents in a Folder or from an Archive
With Print Conductor, you can easily print entire folders of documents or files from RAR / ZIP / 7ZIP archives. Print Conductor offers a simple interface to add and arrange files before a print session. Add files using drag & drop, the “Open file” dialog, import a list of files saved as a TXT, Excel or FLIST file, or select specific types of documents from a folder and its subfolders. You can sort documents by file name or type, arrange files to be printed in a certain order or print a subset of the documents within a list.
Smart Approach to Document Processing
Print Conductor selects the most effective way to process your files. Let’s say you want to print several Word DOCX files “as is”. In this case, Print Conductor will use Microsoft Word API because this is the fastest and the most straightforward way to process DOC and DOCX files.
PDF documents: PDF, PDF/A, PDF/X
Print Conductor has a fast and reliable PDF printing engine. Batch print PDF files of any standard with or without attachments. You can also print PDF Portfolio files and searchable, image-only, and password-protected PDF files.
Word documents: DOC, DOCX
Print Microsoft Word documents in batches. You can print macro-enabled Word files, enable/disable revisions and comments, select Markup Mode, and update dynamic fields before printing Word files. You can also print TXT, RTF, WPD, and other text files in bulk.
Images: JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, PSD
Set up image DPI and paper size for image files. Batch print JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PSD, SVG, RAW images, CorelDraw CDR, CGM, and other image types. Images and photos can also be printed in different scale modes.
Technical drawings & CAD files
Batch print Autodesk AutoCAD DWG and DXF drawings, Visio VSD drawings, SLDDRW, IDW, IPN (Autodesk, SolidWorks, Visio files), KOMPAS-3D,and more. Print Conductor is compatible with eDrawings Viewer and Autodesk Inventor Viewer.
Zebra ZPL labels, barcodes & QR-codes
With Print Conductor Portable, printing Zebra ZPL industrial barcodes, QR-codes, or labels in batch mode is easy. You can print any Zebra ZPL files created with ZPL programming code in bulk.
Excel & PowerPoint: XLS, XLSX, CSV, PPT, PPTX
Print Excel spreadsheets (XLS, XLSX) including macro-enabled files and Comma Separated Values (CSV), Microsoft Project MPP, XPS, and a wide range of other office documents with Print Conductor.
– Printing DOC, DOCX, and RTF files without Microsoft Word;
– Printing EML, MSG message files without Microsoft Outlook;
– Redesigned Advanced Settings panel with options to export/import current settings;
– Ability to set paper source for a specific page range of a document;
– Ability to skip repeated pages of documents;
– Ability to reverse the order of files in the List of Documents;
– Ability to resume printing only when the printer queue is empty;
– Ability to process files without extension by checking their signature;
– Ability to print XML and HTML files as source code;
– Ability to scale HTML files by X and Y-axis;
– Ability to set max. number of copies in a print job;
– Ability to place watermark behind document’s contents (change Z-Order);
– Ability to print a document and cover page in the same print job;
– Ability to print an email message and its attachments in the same print job;
– Interface localization to Swedish and Arabic;
– Compatibility with the latest eDrawings Viewer 2021 and its API;
– Printing all worksheets of SolidEdge drawings and not only the default one;
– Ability to use CorelDraw SE API for printing CorelDraw files;
– New and improved component for processing EML and MSG files;
– Improved collecting information for processing Outlook EML and MSG files;
– Fixed issue with attachments’ order (Unsorted option);
– Fixed issue with printing MSG file attachments multiple times;
– Fixed detection of color pages;
– Fixed issues with Color and Grayscale color modes;
– Ability to print images with incorrect resolution value;
– Fixed issue in HTML files encoding detection;
– Fixed XML files processing;
– Fixed text watermark rotation;
– Fixed issue with long lines when processing text files;
– Fixed issues with page orientation and splitting Excel worksheets;
– Fixed issue with pages counter when Acrobat Helper is used;
– Fixed issue with importing a list of file paths from an Excel file;
– Fixed issue with importing a list of file paths from a text file;
– Fixed minor issues with Post processing actions;
– Fixed minor issues with Single Print Job mode;
– Ability to process PDF pages with 180-degree rotation tag;
– Fixed issue with printing JPEG images in As is scale mode;
– Fixed issue with Print Conductor installation;
– Fixed issue with printing cover pages in Single Print Job mode;
– Improved UI elements;
– Improved Italian localization;
– Improved logging.