Portable progeCAD 2022 Professional 126.96.36.199 (x64)
progeCAD Portable is an AutoCAD® compatible 2D/3D CAD application that works with AutoCAD® DWG files from v. 2.5 to v. 2022 and imports Autodesk Revit® and IFC files! The best solution for AEC, MCAD and all generic CAD usages. progeCAD sells with perpetual licensing and offers more CAD functions than AutoCAD® LT at a fraction of the cost of AutoCAD®, ArchiCAD® or Microstation®.
10 Reasons for progeCAD Professional
– Perpetual Licensing! No annual fee. You decide when to upgrade
– Nothing to learn, if you are AutoCAD® users
– Works natively with DWG! Fully compatible with AutoCAD® without conversion
– Import BIM projects and objects (Autodesk Revit® and IFC)
– PDF to DWG conversion included
– Convert your old paper draughts into CAD!
– Create architectural layouts in a flash with the EasyArch parametric plug-in
– 22.000 blocks ready to use + customizable blocks manager
– Import/Export – STEP, IGES, PDF, 3D PDF, DWF, 3DS, DAE, LWO, POV, Maya, OBJ, BMP, JPG, WMF, EMF, SVG
– Professional Artisan Render Engine included
progeCAD Advanced Features
– PDF Export with Layers – includes PDF/A ISO19005 Standard export
– PDF to DWG conversion
– Insert BIM models into DWG. IFC and Autodesk Revit® files supported
– Exports STEP, IGES, PDF, DWF, 3DS, DAE (Collada), STL, LWO, POV, MA(Maya), OBJ(Wavefront), BMP, JPG, WMF, EMF, SVG
– Imports STEP, IGES, IFC, Rvt/Rfa (Revit®), ESRI-SHAPE SHP, 3DS, DGN(Microstation), LWO, OBJ, STL, IFC, RGT, KMZ, DXF, DWF, DWFx
– PointCloud import (ReCap® .rcp, .rcs, .pcg, .isd, .xyz, .ply, .las, .laz)
– Customizable Toolpalettes for Blocks, Hatches and frequently used Commands
– 3D Print – STL export for 3D Printer output
– iCADLib Blocks Manager. More than 22.000 2D/3D ready-to-use blocks
– Direct access to Traceparts, Cadenas and BIM&CO with millions of blocks and BIM objects ready-to-use
– Dynamic blocks editing
– EasyArch – 2D and 3D building plugin for architects
– Helix and Loft Commands
– ADDSELECTED – create a new object of the same type and general properties of a selected object.
– Gradient Hatch
– Bitmap/Raster support – Jpeg, TIFF, Png, Gif, ECW, MrSID and Jpeg 2000
– Bitmap polygonal clipping
– Plot Margin Customization – cover the entire sheet area
– Digital signatures to .dwg files
– AUTOSEZ automatic creation of surface profiles (Topographic Sections – AutoCAD Civil 3D Feature)
– SLOPE creation of slope patterns
– Block Editor (BEDIT)
– Availability of industrial standard Pantone® and RAL™ Color Books
– Optimization for 4K displays
– Dynamic UCS
– Dynamic Input
– AEC, Civil, GeoMaps, Mechanical objects support
– Flatshot command – Generates an accurate flat view of a 3D model
– AREATEXT – Calculate boundary area and place the text with the value in the center of the area.
– Formulas in Tables: table cells can contain formulas
– ARRAYPATH – Place object copies uniformly along a path or a portion of a path
– Find and Replace
– Express Tools – A complete set of Extra functions for Blocks, Layers, Texts
– Annotative Objects
– Arc Aligned Text
– Multigrip Editing
– Render engine – progeCAD integrates for free the Artisan Renderer module
– Automatic Perspective image correction
– 3DConnection SpaceMouse support
– eTransmit – Compacting and transmitting DWG files with dependences by email
– Eattedit – Advanced Attribute editing
– Advanced Data Extraction
– QDIM – Quick dimensioning
– Google EarthTM Integration
– Spell Checker
– Publish (Batch Plot)
– Raster to Vector converter – Convert your paper drawings to editable DWG files
– Cloud – Share files on Cloud – Supports the major cloud services for file sharing and syncing like DropBox, Google Drive and Microsoft One Drive
– BetterWMF Integration
- Intellicad 10.1 engine
The most recent IntelliCAD source code with all the relative improvements
- New ODA Geometry library
The replacement of the internal geometric engine improved the Spline support and boundaries recognition and fixed several geometrical issues on Trim, Chamfer, Fillet, Hatch etc.
- Improved Open, Regen, and Layout switch performance
- Incremental Save
It updates only those portions of an already-saved drawing file that you’ve changed, improving the Save time (Use ENABLEINCREMENTALSAVE to disable)
- Speeded-up Osnap
Faster and more accurate Osnap points detection
- Spell-check on the fly
Multiline, Multileader and Tables text is automatically checked for spelling while typing
- Improved 3DConnexion mouse support
All new powerful 3DConnexion mice are now supported
- Optimized selection performance
- Improved performance for Lisp GRDRAW
- NET Palettes Set feature
.NET API to create palettes with .NET controls on it
- New START PAGE
Now the redesigned Start Page has a stylish cleaner interface look to offer easy access to a variety of initial actions, including access to drawing template files, recently opened drawings as well as online and learning resources
- Search in Options and Drawing Settings Dialog
Typing the name of options, find automatically the relative control in the form. Speed-up the settings control
- New View Manager Dialog
View Manager has a new dialog with dynamic input to set a view background, perspective, lens length, clipping, and more
- TPNAVIGATE command
Displays a specified tool palette or a palette group. Improved GUI customization
- Improved CUI Dialog for customization
We resolved the following issues:
- When your administrator preconfigured your email for sign in, sometimes you could overwrite it.
- Sometimes when you navigated through your spaces and messages, the app started to show alignment issues.
- Some people noticed a delay with messages you sent.
- In the health checker, some co-branding fields weren’t displayed properly.
- After you ended a call with somebody, in your direct space with them you got an error retrieving messages.
- In some spaces, you couldn’t scroll back through older messages.
- We resolved the following issues when you use Meetings in Webex App:
- When full-featured meetings was turned off, you couldn’t start a meeting from a web browser.
- When you entered a Call me phone number in Settings > Join options > Meeting join options, there was no way to delete that phone number.
- Sometimes it took longer than normal to join a meeting.
- We resolved the following issues when you use Webex Calling or Calling Hosted by a Service Provider:
- Sometimes the app quit unexpectedly when you used a Sennheiser headset.
- You couldn’t complete an internal call transfer.
- When you tried to update your location for emergency services, the Cancel button in the Add Address dialog box wouldn’t work. You had to click the X in the top right corner of the dialog box instead.
- When you’d change your call forward settings on your mobile app, the changes weren’t reflected on your desktop app.
- Caller ID would sometimes display the wrong name and number.
- When you answered a call from a Call Queue, the phone number wouldn’t display in the active call screen.
- You were prompted to update your location every time you opened your laptop.
- We resolved the following issue when you use Calling in Webex (Unified CM):
- You weren’t able to select a device under the dial pad in the Calling tab (German interface only).
- You weren’t able to call someone with Call on Webex when your desk phone was connected to Webex App.