dBpoweramp Reference portable created for Audio Professionals, who demand more: more technical, more features, more pro-codecs. Supplied as default with Broadcast Wave Format (BWF), Dalet, Wave64 codecs. Supporting IEEE floating point conversions (right through DSP effect chain), multi-cpu capable encoder. Apply VST or DirectX DSP effects whilst converting. PerfectTUNES included.
dBpoweramp Music Converter™ is ‘the standard’ tool for audio conversions, with over 20 million users:
- Huge range of audio codecs supported: mp3, mp4, m4a (AAC, iTunes & iPod), Windows Media Audio (wma), Ogg Vorbis and FLAC
- Preservation of ID Tags and Album Artwork, correct mapping of ID Tags between tag types (where possible),
- Multi-CPU encoding support,
- Easy folder & drive selection with Batch Converter,
- DSP effect support (ReplayGain, Volume Normalize, including DirectX and VST effects),
- Pro-orientated codecs: BWF Wave, Dalet, mp2
- Windows Explorer integration: audio info tips & columns
- When choosing an Audio Converter, no other audio program converts more multi-format audio files than dBpoweramp, we have spent 8 years perfecting format-compatibility and conversion stability.
- CD Ripper
- Audio Converter
- Shell Integration & Helpers
- ID Tag Editing
- mp3 Encoding
- DSP Effects
- CD Ripper: Preview
- CD Ripper: Compilation CD Handling
- CD Ripper: Secure Ripping
- CD Ripper: Ultra Secure & C2 Pointers
- CD Ripper: Profiles
- Floating Point Decoding / Encoding
- Multi-CPU Simultaneous Encoding
- BWF Encoder / Fraunhofer mp3 Encoder
- Technical Shell Columns & Popup Details
- Command Line / Scripted Encoding
- Music Converter Dynamic File naming
- Extended DSP Effects (DirectX and VST supported)
- CD Writer: burn Audio CDs
- Batch Ripper: Rip 100’s of CDs with ease
Optimizing your music collection can be a daunting task, from albums missing artwork, duplicated tracks, to corrupted tracks. Correcting these issues can be a time consuming task. No longer, imagine a trained professional on hand to help, PerfectTUNES is that professional..
Album Art automatically add missing covers
Cover art is used both to identify albums when browsing, as well as for the visual appeal when playing a track. Missing or low resolution cover art, does not cut it these days when typically a collection might be controlled through a high resolution tablet.
AccurateRip check lossless tracks for ripping errors
Around 2% of all ripped discs have errors, discs do not even have to be scratched to give an error, such as from manufacturing defects. CD drives on their own cannot determine if a ripped track has errors (using c2 pointers, or re-ripping), ripping errors could be speaker-popping-noise, or silence (where the drive interpolates the error).
DeDup remove duplicate tracks
De-Dup listens to your collection and presents a list of tracks which are duplicates. Often a duplicate is a lower quality copy of a track (such as a lower mp3 bitrate), or a track appearing on both a compilation and original album.